coming out of the dark ages

• Thread starter kaka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kaka

kaka

Supporter
Howdy Yall,

Coming out of the dark ages here, got busted in the spring of 2009 for cultivation and have suffered the last few years on probation. I cannot complain though as they could have easily thrown my ass in jail for a long time.

I am free now and moving to a legal med state this week.

I am just looking to connect with old friends again... I am an old adpc user, weedbase, overgrow, cannabisworld, and pg user right before I got popped.

I cannot wait to get started gardening again, I have missed it pretty badly.

kaka

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Howdy Yall,

Coming out of the dark ages here, got busted in the spring of 2009 for cultivation and have suffered the last few years on probation. I cannot complain though as they could have easily thrown my ass in jail for a long time.

I am free now and moving to a legal med state this week.

I am just looking to connect with old friends again... I am an old adpc user, weedbase, overgrow, cannabisworld, and pg user right before I got popped.

I cannot wait to get started gardening again, I have missed it pretty badly.

kaka

Welcome back, and welcome to the farm. Keep it safe, brother.

outwest

kaka

kaka

Supporter
Thank you for the welcome, and I look forward to participating more on this forum once I get settled into my new home. Haven't played with seeds in a very long time but I am enjoying browsing the seed sites. I am looking at a few Dr. Atomic and Chimera varieties... alot has changed since 2009.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thank you for the welcome, and I look forward to participating more on this forum once I get settled into my new home. Haven't played with seeds in a very long time but I am enjoying browsing the seed sites. I am looking at a few Dr. Atomic and Chimera varieties... alot has changed since 2009.

just get you some alien gear bro and you will be back up to speed lol

kaka

kaka

Supporter
just get you some alien gear bro and you will be back up to speed lol

Hmmm I have no clue who alien gear even is. The last several years of growing I was doing sourd, sfv og kush, and original diesel. I can live without the original diesel but I look forward to getting sourd and og kush back. I do want to get Dr Atomic's NL... I need something quality and lazy, and I was thinking Chim's C4 again because it is a lovely variety.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hmmm I have no clue who alien gear even is. The last several years of growing I was doing sourd, sfv og kush, and original diesel. I can live without the original diesel but I look forward to getting sourd and og kush back. I do want to get Dr Atomic's NL... I need something quality and lazy, and I was thinking Chim's C4 again because it is a lovely variety.

Sorry alien is a breeder here at the farm just go to forum's and click on alien genetics and look as some of the pics of his gear he is a new company only ben out a year but imop best out there well deff top 3 or 5 with obs , JJ topdawg, Ograskal, Bodhi rite there can go wrong with any of these breeder gear but alien is my fav for sure .

V

vierundzwanzig

whats up kaka
i like your steez saw you put the smack down already.
Hmmm I have no clue who alien gear even is
i feel you on that <-and the legal issues too. finished two years on paper grew the whole time... rebellious :p me.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm man. Gotta love probation. The man telling you what you can do and getting drug tested and reporting. Fuckin hated that shit. Anyways, hope life is better now and good luck landing back on your feet man. Best of luck ~Smf~

kaka

kaka

Supporter
whats up kaka
i like your steez saw you put the smack down already.
i feel you on that <-and the legal issues too. finished two years on paper grew the whole time... rebellious :p me.

I have no problem calling out bs when I see it, especially people who think they own elite clones.

I got really lucky, my entire probation was unsupervised and I never even met my probation officer or had one piss test.

B

Burned Haze

Man sounds like you got off easy, Thankfully.

Not like any of us really need any punishment besides the politicians and pigs anyways.

Anyways welcome and hope to see you around, congrats on your new plans!

-BH

P

plant-lover68

Getting busted is an ever present threat. Glad you are heading to a medical state and wished I lived in one. I love my home state, but the Drug-Nazi's run it and they hate weed and the people who benefit from it. Why are they so scared of a precious little weed?
Welcome to the farm and happy and safe growing. No cannabis is as good as what you grow yourself.

K

kolah

Putting humans (and animals for that matter) in cages is a serious form of torture. Glad to see you are out. Welcome!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Let me know if you come to oregon. Welcome back to reality.

Top Bottom