Coming Upon Week 7. Click Here To Salivate!!

• Thread starter NickTheGreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

here i am week 7 of my 9-10 week grow buds are coming along nicely I'm loving to switch to coco i will never look back iv intergraded a little of cannas bloom boost and by a little i mean a little is pricey some where around 5-8ml per gal not sure if its aiding or not but they definitely look great questions comments welcomed
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate

Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 2
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 3
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 4
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 5
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 6
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 7
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 8
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 9
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 10
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 11
Coming upon week 7 click here to salivate 12
phenotyper

phenotyper

You know, I usually keep it bottled up but when someone tells me to salivate before I take a look, well, then you get what you get! Not impressed.

In my opinion, they have a ph problem, and probably a heat problem. They should look way more blown up at week 7, but there's always next time. Lay off the nirogen.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Not really in that $3-4,000 a pound category that you claimed you grew when you were bashing my lack of skill on my grow journal. Kind of disappointed. I was hoping for at least above average.
Your leaves are showing no signs of nitrogen depletion which does not bode well for how the buds will taste and burn.
I think you should have removed more of the leaf to allow more light to get to the buds to improve bud density.
I guess the important thing is that it makes you salivate. I congratulate you on on your grow.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

yes agreed had potential for the 3-4000 just a little neglected on this grow due to being out of town had sever underwater plants about week ago and still recovering i also should of cleaned up some more of the fan leaves agreed for more mass. maybe i was a little cocky this time but I'm in proud of my work for a first timer iv seen many many people on here butch there first second and third grow before they get it I'm still learning and ill be back improving with every grow thanks every one for the input and recommendations i appreciate your time.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

just started flushing last night. tried to take a few macro shots.

Top Bottom