comment on my work!

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

im 21 days into flowering im using soil and dwc, i got floranova bloom, floralicious bloom,floranectar fruit passion, kool bloom liquid, diamond nectar.
here are some pics tell me what u think? the first 2 bright pics are cracker jack which is green crack x jack herrer. the third darker one is casey jones which is about 5 ft 21 days into flowering the 3 purple are nightshade which is also about 5 ft. the last 3 are san fernando valley og, i vegged the sfv and the cracker jack like 10 weeks !! if someone can see the pics specially the sfv and tell me how much it looks like it can yield. i got 1000w hps above and 600w hps on the side. someone give me some numbers im 21 days in. i cant take it!! someone give me some ideas

Crackjack2
Cracjackjpg
Casey jonesjpg
Nightshade
Nightshade2
Nightshade3
Comment on my work 7
Comment on my work 8
Comment on my work 9
M

MsJones

Dude - I can't tell ya how much it will - it depends on how ya finish it out and then dry/cure it but I can say that I have had a plant of similar size with the same type of dense, yet a bit more sparse nugs and it weighed in around 7 zips not including lowers and all the stuff I sampled before the chop. So - good luck!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
No guess on yield but 2 thumbs up for your work.

M

Malachi

last time i guessed my harvest i was like 8 ounces under, but looks like you will pull some dank

M

multistrain_it

the SFV looks like she's going to be worth all the work you've put into her. just keep those fan leaves healthy the way they are and you'll be taking that shit to the bank.

keep up the good work it'll pay off soon :time

Venom818

Venom818

i see alot of pm other than that i would trim the small branches that arent going to give u much.

O

OGKuShSAL

anyone else have a opinion

thanks all n e one else have a opinion shoot it this way this is my first grow

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice

looks good some green cure would take care of that pm on that/those purple nightshades.

mal

S

Surfr

Dude, you have a shit load of powdery mildew, you need to take care of that ASAP.

:character0180:

L

Lost

+3 on the PM.

Those buds look good but I would not even use it for water hash :(

You need to check your humidity and get a dehumidifier. Try to get that shiz down to 35%, and once you harvest, cut everything down and bleach the room and everything exposed to the air.

PM is one of the worst possible garden ailments.

M

MsJones

I guess I should have enlarged the pics before commenting - yes - they are covered in pm - I'd remove all leaves with it and get your humidity and temps under control. You don't want to go spraying your buds with anything now - just check daily - twice even - for leaves with pm and remove them immediately.

D

danko

PM? bad news. you need to get to some intense spraying of neem, or burning some sulfer, or something. even baking soda can kill pm. that shit is my worst enemy! i have so many fans just cause im scared of any kind of mold on my girls. i also neem weekly for about a 2 weeks in veg and the first 4 in flower. good luck.

D

DazedNconfussed

I just started using green cure to combat my PM problem and I wish I would have used it from the beginning.....its all organic and when you spray it on PM it just disappears....I sprayed my plants 3 days ago and it seems to work great..you can use it everyday and just spray any leaf you see that the PM has returned too...after 2 days I had only seen a few leafs PM returned to..I even pinched a sample of smaller bottombud that had been treated with green cure the day before and it had no bad taste....plus a $10 tub of it will make 16 gallons of foiler spray...

K

Kpezzy

are you going to finish this thread? should I stick around or are you going to bail on us

Venom818

Venom818

I just started using green cure to combat my PM problem and I wish I would have used it from the beginning.....its all organic and when you spray it on PM it just disappears....I sprayed my plants 3 days ago and it seems to work great..you can use it everyday and just spray any leaf you see that the PM has returned too...after 2 days I had only seen a few leafs PM returned to..I even pinched a sample of smaller bottombud that had been treated with green cure the day before and it had no bad taste....plus a $10 tub of it will make 16 gallons of foiler spray...

yup what he said green cure is the shit bro its organic and it cost like 20$

Latest posts

Top Bottom