commerce city kush question

• Thread starter otis33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

otis33

I have what was sold to me as cck, but by the looks of the the plant, it doesn't look anything like any cck that I've seen on the net. It looks more like a long flowering sativa. has there been any mix ups with seed
packs from rare dankness? I am at week 8..almost 9 and they are no where near finishing. I've grown Scott's og and was very satisfied and have couger piss and ghost train haze 8 flowering atm. The plant in question smells amazing but just doesn't look right. It's actually two plants from the same pack and neither look like pics I've seen.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I have what was sold to me as cck, but by the looks of the the plant, it doesn't look anything like any cck that I've seen on the net. It looks more like a long flowering sativa. has there been any mix ups with seed
packs from rare dankness? I am at week 8..almost 9 and they are no where near finishing. I've grown Scott's og and was very satisfied and have couger piss and ghost train haze 8 flowering atm. The plant in question smells amazing but just doesn't look right. It's actually two plants from the same pack and neither look like pics I've seen.

Pics? I've grown her before, finicky bitch. Pics would help.
Respect

O

otis33

Got the seed from seedbay....I will try to post some pics tomorrow, it got really cold here this winter...maybe they are really sensitive to cold. They almost look like they could be hermies, but everything I thought could be a pollen sac was empty or had a pistil growing out of it.

O

otis33

20140327 183757

O

otis33

I'm New to the site and not so computer savvy, so I'm having trouble uploading pics

O

otis33

Any suggestions would be helpful and thanks for showing interest. After I figure out the uploading problem I can post pics of some of my grows....I have a vert colli type set up, some beds and some ppk and dtw donuts...

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Cold can def slow down plants. We had a cold snap here in NorCal this year and it put my rooms about a week to a week and a half behind. Not usually worried about heating my rooms and I paid for it this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom