Commercial Grow Room Design

• Thread starter CommericalGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CommericalGuy

Looking for engineering/technical drawings of commercial grade grow room which would include component list of all standard subsystems parts. Mostly interested in how to integrate subsystems. I know many have been through this exercise, can anyone give me guidance? Size: 8- 1000W
Thanks in advance,

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Well, schematics won't grow anything for you, just saying I hope you have a green thumb. Kinda sounds like your clueless on room design, each room is different if your using a pre-existing room but if your building a room from scratch you can dictate the dimensions and make your life easier. I'd say read through the tons of grow room setup threads on here, instead of just asking for the easiest, least tasking method to get your info. Sometimes you gotta research a bit...:D

ttystikk

ttystikk

Looking for engineering/technical drawings of commercial grade grow room which would include component list of all standard subsystems parts. Mostly interested in how to integrate subsystems. I know many have been through this exercise, can anyone give me guidance? Size: 8- 1000W
Thanks in advance,

I think what baba G is trying to get across to you is that we are all here to help those who are demostrably putting for the effort to make things happen... and much less so for those who just want to dump it in our lap instead of showing what they've brought to the table.

So, what are you bringing to the table, brother?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Exactly, I realized I was being short...but if you don't put in the work to help yourself why should others do it for you...o_O
If you had started your post along the lines of, I've researched these dimensions for an eight lighter and am gonna use this type of exhaust/air system and an ...ton A/C with beds filled with Pro-Mix....blah blah..you feel me, show initiative, this is not a lazy persons line of work, you'll just be flooding an already flooded market and be lucky to make your money back, let alone all your time and energy...fwiw

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Thanks in advance,
A consultant would bring what your looking for to the game,im sure there are many good ones on here,only limited by the size of your wallet.

Top Bottom