Commercial Grow Setup

• Thread starter Starboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Starboy

So basically u could pull 2 crops in that time depending on plant and use half the juice and get the same result after your 20+ week crop and probably get more than a little touch more

Are 48 gravitas to much for 250 plants with a 2 week veg, no that's how this operation will end but I'm not trying to get in trouble now so I have to do the 72 as a caregiver now I don't have a license for 1500 plants yet

mancdank

mancdank

What possibly would be a good idea is if u could start veg now before u have even started construction a project that size wouldn't take longer than 6 week with 4 good guys which only leaves another few week till flip once the room was ready

S

Starboy

I know if I was invested in this I would rather take a pay in 10 weeks than 20
I understand that but the pay wouldn't cover the costs in half the time with my 72 plant count, we where gonna set this up and wait for a year til I get my license but I figured let me make use of it for the first year, there is still room for major profit. U gotta sit down and do some numbers before u start judging, and I'm doing numbers according to my past 6 years of harvests

mancdank

mancdank

Are 48 gravitas to much for 250 plants with a 2 week veg, no that's how this operation will end but I'm not trying to get in trouble now so I have to do the 72 as a caregiver now I don't have a license for 1500 plants yet
I'm not disputing what numbers u have to work with just the method when the penny finally drops what I'm trying to say u will agree

S

Starboy

What possibly would be a good idea is if u could start veg now before u have even started construction a project that size wouldn't take longer than 6 week with 4 good guys which only leaves another few week till flip once the room was ready

Already got roots popping out the cloner so I have began vegging already, trust me I'm trying to stay ahead No one wants to lose money

mancdank

mancdank

I understand that but the pay wouldn't cover the costs in half the time with my 72 plant count, we where gonna set this up and wait for a year til I get my license but I figured let me make use of it for the first year, there is still room for major profit. U gotta sit down and do some numbers before u start judging, and I'm doing numbers according to my past 6 years of harvests
Maybe a separate veg room and get that up and running might be the best option

S

Starboy

I'm actually have a small veg room set up at another location to jump start the first cycle

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
2.5Mil for the building, what state are you in? That sounds like newyork or cali pricing...

B

Burned Haze

^No such thing as a commerical listense in mi . In fact if state cop come they are going to give you hell with that wording and specs ?

And you own a dispensary too ? Wow a double hitter ( cause they haven't dealt with grows before , one vist and your done)

Better off the radar cause those clmmerical grows in a "medical only" can be opinion and bs by 5-0 and then the court will drain you more th The profit ever would of . Wish it wasn't like this :(

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Appears to me that the numbers don't quite add up, so why rush into a project that isn't feasible? None the less, I'm eager to see a plant of this size

I'm not surprised to see this methodology in your area though. Eastern states are highly uneducated when it comes to formulating license types for cultivating. I mean, come on, a limited plant count for each license? Ridiculous. @baba G

S

Starboy

Appears to me that the numbers don't quite add up, so why rush into a project that isn't feasible? None the less, I'm eager to see a plant of this size

I'm not surprised to see this methodology in your area though. Eastern states are highly uneducated when it comes to formulating license types for cultivating. I mean, come on, a limited plant count for each license? Ridiculous. @baba G

There's no rush into it but in order to be even CONSIDERED for a 1500 plant count license u must be licensed in a city prior to applying so yah it sucks but if that's what I have to do that's what I'm gonna do

Eskander

Eskander

With laws on the number of plants, how is one plant defined? If you graft stems from two clones together after they have vegged out a bit, is that one plant? They are genetically identical and are a single contiguous organism. If you can get away with that within the confines of the law, you could daisy chain an entire row and call it one plant.

-Eskander

MikeScott

MikeScott

Been reading and wanted to check in to see the update on your facility. How is it coming? Can we see a few pics of what you are doing. Also wanted to pic your brain on the license. Was considering also.
Thanks
~MS

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Nah, somebody with that budget wouldn't be asking?s on the internets! Jeeze, buy a couple books for fuck sake! I swear, people don't read books anymore!

Top Bottom