Commercial Seed Production

• Thread starter Chemotype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chemotype

Chemotype

I know cannabis is tolerated in Holland, however, it is not entirely legal. So where do seed companies go to develope their strains and produce seed? Obviously I don't want to know specific locations just a general idea of how the industry works. Are they able to do it in Holland or is most work done outside of the Netherlands?

B

been

I think Spain is the place to be. I think maybe Switzerland too..... and of course, closets all around the world. :smiley_joint:

Chemotype

Chemotype

I think Spain is the place to be. I think maybe Switzerland too..... and of course, closets all around the world. :smiley_joint:

haha indeed. Thats what I was thinking.

K

koopa troopa

all you need to do is find a big warehouse/barn/building and pay all your bills on time and make sure there are never any fires. people get it done in fed-infested territory.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I know many people here in the states that buy a junker house, furnish it to make it look lived in and throw up a grow in 1 or more rooms. Trailers work nice also..
:)

GFam

F

FastForward

I heard that GHSC has outsourced much of theirs to Africa - although no idea how valid it is. Some say that's why quality has gone out of the window in recent years.

K

koopa troopa

how bout this... in BUM FUCK NOWHERE! if they can't find you, then that means you hide well.

K

koopa troopa

Bum Fuck
420 Bum Fuck St.
Bum Fuck, USA N0WH3R3

my new address...

Chemotype

Chemotype

I heard that GHSC has outsourced much of theirs to Africa - although no idea how valid it is. Some say that's why quality has gone out of the window in recent years.

that could be true. have you seen their "Strain Hunters" video? Its on youtube.

M

mjg132

Well,that hasn't really answered quite an interesting question has it?
So far..Spain?Africa?Ibiza?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It could be anywhere really. You just need enough room and time for proper selection of phenos for breeding. `RB`

D

dkmonk

How about the Midwest? Theres nobody out there.....

Yah nobody but the nosiest fucking people in the entire planet, atleast in Indiana, narcs are a very common practice, so is people being unbelievably nosey.

example, one lady literally goes through my g/f's garage (old lady) and is like im just looking for my cats when we catch her, also opened up a van in her driveway looked through it and then let her cats live in there quote "it was cold outside"

I can think of many other encounters w/ many people like this were i live in the midwest, of people going on your property, looking over fences, asking questions that dont need to be asked, just really really nosey too friendly people.

I guess I can use a new word, they are frenemies lol

B

Beeronymous

lol.anythings more exciting than a fuckin cornfield i guess huh?

K

koopa troopa

yes lots of noseys in midwest... my neighbor just walked in my house while i was gone to let my dog out cuz she felt the need to "rescue" him even though he was just whining cuz he was lonely. next time she's getting shot at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom