Common Sense on the Internet

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

Folks,

On this site especially , I've been approached by complete strangers asking me for my cell phone number, if they can have clones, if I want seeds. My answer is : Hell no. I know some people think that every one is as friendly as they are. One person I turned down was legitimate and I missed out on some great seeds. But I've not been busted either.

Remember that there are narcs and cops on every site pretending to be growers or "med patients" begging you for cuts for a non existent disease or fictional relative. I've seen it and have been conned.

I was friendly with a great grower and nice guy who got busted and put away.
When I interacted with him, I insisted on safe emails which means , not on a pot site. The email he gave me had his wife's name as the address. The first email he sent had his real cell phone number!!!????. He was soon busted by a snitch at another site that set him up.

Don't give real info to anyone on the internet.

The cops read these forums. There are scumbags who will set you up posting on forums. Be aware people.

If you avoid giving info that leads to you to strangers, you will be fine. It won't matter how many narcs are on any board. They can't get you unless you volunteer your info.

That's all I have to say. Stay safe and use common sense.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Joker, you and I have had some discussion regarding new internet friends, and I'm sorry that you've been burned and had bad experiences. I am very fortunate in that the worst I've suffered is one flake and another weird guy from Texas. I really should have listened more closely when he told me, "When my hair was long I used to be mistaken for a woman all the time!" (Let that be a warning to you.)

This serves as bump.

F

froggy

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Joker again.

It's always nice to get reality check from time to time. Thanks!

420Gator

420Gator

i was a dumbass once and posted my main panel which included some unique numbers that could have got me busted

luckily papa pm'd me right away and saved me, thanks papa and thanks joker for the reminder

jyip

jyip

The cops read these forums. There are scumbags who will set you up posting on forums. Be aware people.

do peeps here really think the popo goes after people growing a few plts for them selves,, I would think they might go after someone posting pics of their multi light room that gives them ten lbs every couple months tho,,,..

i do agree that u should not give ur info to anyone,,,it is common sense .... but i dont think the local popo reads grower forums to bust people tho, unless u really ask for it
example

one year i was doing a gro thread on my outdoor stuff and local popo were doina traffic detail in front of prperty i was growing on, so i thought if would be funny to post pics of my plants in foreground with the police doin traffic in background, i got the pics , but didnt post them cuz it would intentionally make them look stupid , i had the cops face in pic w/his locality arm patch and realized it would bite me in the ass....karma got me and i was busted for another totally random incident ..it costs me a couple months of jail time, a couple yrs probation,achunk of money that my family helped me with or i would be in jail now still...

so be careful and think tho all ur moves if u are not on the up n up with ur grow
take care n good info here THX!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
in a non med state with zero tolerance laws cops THRIVE on busting a grow no matter how small

in any case better to be safe then sorry

M

MIway

do peeps here really think the popo goes after people growing a few plts for them selves,, I would think they might go after someone posting pics of their multi light room that gives them ten lbs every couple months tho,,,..

Not really, from my spot... but wouldn't put it past some kid that got busted trying to find 3 to narc out... to lessen his case.

Vegas was/is notorious for the narc 3 go free.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The cops aren't looking for just one illegal grower, they're casting a net, fishing so to speak. If they only get a little fish, there's a good chance that little fish can help them catch a much bigger fish.

There is an issue with another seed selling site that word on the street says is now being run by the po-po, as the site admin was definitely busted.

E

E.T.

The cops aren't looking for just one illegal grower, they're casting a net, fishing so to speak. If they only get a little fish, there's a good chance that little fish can help them catch a much bigger fish.

There is an issue with another seed selling site that word on the street says is now being run by the po-po, as the site admin was definitely busted.

What's the site...?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
tri chome kings

edit:

weird when I type it out without the spaces its just a bunch of asteriks - *************

jyip

jyip

in a non med state with zero tolerance laws cops THRIVE on busting a grow no matter how small

in any case better to be safe then sorry

Not really, from my spot... but wouldn't put it past some kid that got busted trying to find 3 to narc out... to lessen his case.

I guess it is just the way I think, I would never even think about narcing on anyone for anything,,,,i never did it in grade school, and never ever gave it a thought in my adult life either, even as i was facing mandatory sentencing, on top of other charges related to marijuana poss... My lawyer even suggested i cooperate to lessen my sentence, I told him if that is the kinda lawyer he is, then i need a new one ( much more to this story, but I can't give any details for obvious reasons ). I was held without bail awaiting trial with po po hoping I would narc ( according to lawyer ) but i would never do it,never, I guess these days the peeps get involved in stuff they cant finish, as in if ya get caught, just do ur time ( if ya even get any time ) ,,,just like the seed seller site for example, it is a SAD WORLD when you are taught to snitch on your brother to save yourself, but i guess it is a reality these days, and maybe always, maybe I am just naive....but i had been involved with some type of stuff for my whole adult life and never considered that someone would snitch me out, I can accept that getting robbed by friends is more likely to occur, which is bad enough, and had happened to me a few times when i was younger during the disco cocaine era...

the last thing I will say is this.... I have NO respect for the law or the people that enforce it cuz thery are NO different than anyone else,,,this I know firsthand....
but bottom line is to be safe and do not take risks unless you ready to do the time for it..that is how I roll, as much as i do not want to get locked up ever again...i will add more after some stuff clears up in my life and this will make more sense than it does now

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the last thing I will say is this.... I have NO respect for the law or the people that enforce it cuz thery are NO different than anyone else,,,this I know firsthand....

word brother - cops lie to help bolster the case against you - I mean FLAT OUT BOLD FACED UNDER OATH lies

Blaze

Blaze

Good thread, some people are definitely waaaay too blatant about what they are doing. Like all those threads were people are talking specifics on sales, such as a recent thread involving an unhappy customer.

Always makes me think, "Dude do you REALLY want a public record of your illegal dealings, right down to who you sold it to and for how much?" Law enforcement and the IRS would have a field day if they got hold of that info after you got busted.

I think the online thing is safe for the most part, but it would take little if any effort for law enforcement to get into your THC Farmer account so don't forget that! This isn't Fort Knox here, it would be very, very easy with someone with the right know-how to access your account. Not to mention so many ppl tell their computer to save their passwords on sites like this. Better safe than sorry so always cover you ass.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ I agree 101% on that whole deal - have some rep brother blaze!

jyip

jyip

word brother - cops lie to help bolster the case against you - I mean FLAT OUT BOLD FACED UNDER OATH lies

^^^ I agree 101% on that whole deal - have some rep brother blaze!

bold faced is putting it mild....plenty of cops sell drugs, use drugs, steal drugs,, they think that badge gives them superhuman powers, never mind the lawyers and the rest of the scumbags that feed off it all...oh, it makes me f$%%ng sick thinking about it,and all it cost peeps for smokina lil weed....that is the crime of it all, not peeps smokin n growin, the crime is the cops and how they are scumbags ,thiefs, liars, and worst..... there is soooo much money made off the suffering of peeps getting busted ,,,,,then they say that marijuana is a gateway drug to worst...
good thread,,, stay alertt and do not talk to the popo, they r the enemy,,ALWAYS n forever!

jyip

jyip

I think the online thing is safe for the most part, but it would take little if any effort for law enforcement to get into your THC Farmer account so don't forget that! This isn't Fort Knox here, it would be very, very easy with someone with the right know-how to access your account.

i have always felt that if u r growinga single light 4 ur self suply, that u r ok online, BUT if u r growing lbers every couple months , AND flaunting it , talking about $$$$ made, spent, vacations, and other stuff, then u upset the balance and the popo scums take offense and come after you,,,, i hope i am right....

I wanna share more, but i cant now, but maybe down the road i will elaborate on just how anxious po-po can get, the mistakes they make, the kind of people they truly are, the tactics they used to squeeze ya, and all that stuff,,,,uuhhhh man, they suck BD!

Latest posts

Top Bottom