Compact Plant

• Thread starter Mr.Juice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol that's crazy dude. Looks healthy anyway, probably gonna make some interesting buds.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Interesting mutation. Can't wait to see how this turns out. I would make a few clones from it . It might have some traits that can be useful crossing it with another plant.

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

So I’ve cleaned it up a bit. Took clones from bottom few inches and hopefully they take. Thinned it a bit, and tied it down. It’s in its 7th week of veg. Will be switching shortly.
Upload 2019 4 1 2 1 46

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Well, been a little while since an update. I switched lights on April 3. No rest or dark in between, on the 2nd it was 18/6 and the third went to 12/12. It’s in its 6th week of flower and looks like I have a crapload of Amber.

Two separate buds on stumpy girl.....

Is it possible it’s ready that early? Seems really quick to me

H

Hdinkleman

Well, been a little while since an update. I switched lights on April 3. No rest or dark in between, on the 2nd it was 18/6 and the third went to 12/12. It’s in its 6th week of flower and looks like I have a crapload of Amber.

View attachment 869893

View attachment 869894

is the amber on the sugar leaves or the calyx? one of my current plants have had amber trichs very early but the bud was not. the plant was nirvana white rhino

your buds have weeks left, they arent filled in. do not harvest yet lol

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

That’s what I thought, I didn’t realize not to look at the sugar leaves. Will post better pics soon. The other two “regular” ones were a month behind, but all three were switched at the same time. They are twice as high and half as dense. When they are ready I will post comparisons

E

eirI

is the amber on the sugar leaves or the calyx? one of my current plants have had amber trichs very early but the bud was not. the plant was nirvana white rhino

your buds have weeks left, they arent filled in. do not harvest yet lol
That is a sight to see. Wow magenta a color that doesn’t come up much. And no not purple. What strain is that again. Viberant. Very nice.

H

Hdinkleman

yes the white rhino is a dark green and i noticed it very quickly the entire plant has a golden hue through the sugar leaves of the buds.
it is almost at the end of 9 weeks ( i would say 2-3 days) and i will harvest it. it is a 8-10 week strain.

it just is barely filling in somewhat and plumping the buds this week, but i have to harvest it at the same time as the other plant which is much bigger

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Never hurts to wait another week, in my experience. I've once regretted it, but only mildly (I wanted an uppier stone).

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

View attachment 869893

View attachment 869894

Agree with a Hdinkleman that plants got 2-3 weeks, maybe a month to go, nice color!

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Took a couple better pics, of the blue dream comparison. 3 Blue dream from seed, one I call stumpy, and two I call regular. Just as a refresher so anyone doesn’t have to read old posts.

Stumpy started life with 0 internodal spaces, nodes stacked upon nodes

In the third week of stumpy veg, I sowed 2 more of the same seed. 4 weeks later....stumpy with regular

There were all flipped at the same time, same growing conditions, light, nutes, etc

Entering 6th week of flower
Stumpy right now

Regular

So either it’s genetic variation, or the seeds I got weren’t all what they were supposed to be

H

Hdinkleman

Took a couple better pics, of the blue dream comparison. 3 Blue dream from seed, one I call stumpy, and two I call regular. Just as a refresher so anyone doesn’t have to read old posts.

Stumpy started life with 0 internodal spaces, nodes stacked upon nodes
View attachment 870166

In the third week of stumpy veg, I sowed 2 more of the same seed. 4 weeks later....stumpy with regular
View attachment 870167

There were all flipped at the same time, same growing conditions, light, nutes, etc

Entering 6th week of flower
Stumpy right now
View attachment 870174
View attachment 870178

Regular
View attachment 870179

View attachment 870180

So either it’s genetic variation, or the seeds I got weren’t all what they were supposed to be
nice plants!!

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Here are some pics of stumpy, harvested it yesterday. The “regular” ones still have a bit to go and are much taller.
Top view of canopy

Here it is in a 5 gal fabric pot

Fan leaves removed

This plant had 2 months veg, was only 7” tall in the end to where I cropped the top

Will put up the regular ones, but they still have some time to go. Not sure if phenotype is just wildly different due to genetic variation or the other two weren’t the same from the supplier

This is my third attempt, and happy with my progress

Top Bottom