Competition 2 - Name that strain

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TreFarmer

UK Cheese x ECSD - Revolution Chiesel, 1776 Chiesel, Pre-76 Chiesel:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
After the great success of first naming contest i thought its time for another. :evilgrin0040:

The winner will get 2 free packs :harvest:

Casey Jones x East Coast Sour Diesel
H.A OGK x ECSD
Snowdog x ECSD
Chemdog Sister x ECSD
Chemdog #4 x ECSD
Bubba Kush Katsu x ECSD
Amnesia Haze x ECSD
UK Cheese x ECSD
This contest will close in 7days from now... and the beans will be ready to drop in around 10days or so :cake
Casey Jones x ECSD-ALL O' BOARD
HA OGK X ECSD-SONNY BARGER!
Snowdog X ECSD- SNOWD IN
Chemdog SIS X ECSD- STEP SISTER
Chemdog 4 xECSD-LOST PUPPY
BUBBA KUSH KATSU X ECSD-HELLBILLY DEISEL
AMNESIA HAZE X ECSD-FORGOTTEN
UK CHEESE X ECSD-SOUR CHEDDAR

I HOPE ONE OF MY NAMES IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THE WINNER! GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 IN THE CONTEST. THANX AGAIN, LOGIC FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO NAMES THESE NEW X'S.

S

SourBubba

Casey Jones x East Coast Sour Diesel - Sour Thai Trainwreck

Snowdog x ECSD - Sour Siberian or Siberian Huskie

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
motherlode......

kinda stole your orig and went grandmas boy on it.

UK Cheese x ECSD - Mr. Chiesel

all good man - that one bugged me - I couldnt remember if there was a cross called chiesel already or not

grandmas boy was funny as fuck

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Casey Jones x East Coast Sour Diesel = big rig casey
H.A OGK x ECSD = red & white diesel
Snowdog x ECSD = husky diesel
Chemdog Sister x ECSD = big sour sis
Chemdog #4 x ECSD = FULL TANK DIESEL
Bubba Kush Katsu x ECSD = east coast katsu kush
Amnesia Haze x ECSD = unforgetable
UK Cheese x ECSD = nacho diesel

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Casey Jones x East Coast Sour Diesel = diesel jones
H.A OGK x ECSD = gas can og
Snowdog x ECSD = snow plow
Chemdog Sister x ECSD = east coast diary
Chemdog #4 x ECSD = wild pack diesel
Bubba Kush Katsu x ECSD = billy bob diesel
Amnesia Haze x ECSD = alzhiemers diesel
UK Cheese x ECSD = east coast gouda

MEGA956

MEGA956

:)

Casey Jones x ECSD............ Sour Cannon, Cannon Kush, Sour Kush OG
H.A OGK x ECSD................. Sour Fuhrer
Snowdog x ECSD.............. Snow Kush, Sour Dawg,
Chemdog Sis x ECSD......... Mad Dawg:evilgrin0040:
Chemdog #4 x ECSD.................. Sour Chem OG
Amnesia Haze x ECSD.......... Sour Haze OG, Diesal Haze
UK Cheese x ECSD.............. King Cheese, Princess Cheese :rollj:

T

TheIronLung317

I think Big Buddah Has Chiesal already.

Yes he does. Im growing some of his chiesel right now. But this one is called Divine Chiesel. Their shouldn't be an issue since many other seed company's have used the same names like blueberry and white widow for their strains.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Yes he does. Im growing some of his chiesel right now. But this one is called Divine Chiesel. Their shouldn't be an issue since many other seed company's have used the same names like blueberry and white widow for their strains.

True that.:evilgrin0040:

V

VolcanoVapin

Yeah, this was pretty fun and there was definitely some cool ideas in this thread. I know a few of the names people posted made me think, "Fuck, I wish I thought of that..." lol.

I hope whoever the winners are have digital cameras and post up some grow journals with pics showing their progress though! The more grow journals on here showing what people are doing and what kind of results they are getting, the more we all learn about these strains. I know I'd be down to take pictures throughout the grow... could even get some macro shots of the end product. I love bud macros.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

And yet, I don't really think that a company with even a little bit of self-respect would do that - someone has worked with sweat on his forehead to create his own hybrid... and, of course - give it a unique name. And what do you do - you steel his work or his name... or even both - that is not what cannabis is about! Neither is growing it, if you ask me...
What - if many people start committing suicides by jumping off a bridge, would you guys do it, just because many other people are doing, too? Come on - let's get realistic, huh?
This is just a game - a competition about naming new hybrids, not judging... I judged you - did it feel nice? I guess not really, he?
Just to trow a few more words about my opinion on stealing - both names and strains...
Check out GHS, for example... I am new at this, right? And I HEAR about a strain called Chemdog or Chemdog and that it's awesome. And I see their new strain - it's called Chemdog, but is nothing like the original hybrid... Well, I am a newbie and just fall for their trap (just for the example) and would you say I felt when I understood that I got a strain I didn't really want... You might say "You could always digg some more information..." or sth like that.
Guess what - I wouldn't have to look for more information if stupid people weren't playing their stupid games, you know?
If you wanna do something - do it the best way possible. Nothing else can be accepted by the Universe, friends... Just to make it clear - I'm not trying to offend anyone - just saying my own opinion... nothing more.
If someone felt uncomfortable with my words - I apologize, but I just wanted my words to be heard... well, read - in this case, hehe...
Wish you all good luck and Lots of Love!
Peace and Blessings...

btw:
If you add something to an already existing strain, the foregoing still applies - there is Black Widow and White Widow... just another game. Even after Shantibaba renamed the strain to Black Widow, there were people who named their hybrids Black Widow, too, haha... Oh, if someone really felt offended by anything I've said - just PM me and I will edit my post, friends...

MEGA956

MEGA956

:evilgrin0040:I agree. But im sure the person who picks the names
will know which names are taken by other people.

Its just a name tho. I dont think the world will
end if someone copys.

Instead of talkin............ we should post names
for the compatition.:evilgrin0040:

MEGA956

MEGA956

Yeah, this was pretty fun and there was definitely some cool ideas in this thread. I know a few of the names people posted made me think, "Fuck, I wish I thought of that..." lol.

I hope whoever the winners are have digital cameras and post up some grow journals with pics showing their progress though! The more grow journals on here showing what people are doing and what kind of results they are getting, the more we all learn about these strains. I know I'd be down to take pictures throughout the grow... could even get some macro shots of the end product. I love bud macros.

True That brotha......:)

G

grimreaper

1. Casey Jones x ECSD
Sour CJ

2. H A OGK x ECSD
Ridin Dirty

3. Snowdog x ECSD
Flame Thrower

4. Chemdog's Sister x ECSD
Hot Girl

5. Bubba Kush Katsu x ECSD