Trichome Engineer
Supporter
3 snowmen.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OK
official
1 female Moon Dawg F2 very wicked wicked smelling pheno
And the other two Moon Dawgs are Male......
My Yeti F3 Oh-My I am happy
I said it from the start that my #10 looked and smelled so good from the 1st set of real leaves, well she showed me her wooozitts today......
so now I have two Beautiful Yeti Ladies My #8 and #10
My Male Yeti aint too bad either . .. . . . .
Mass Busy post pics this weekend
headed to the Mountains OH YEA BABY ! ! ! !

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have my Clones set up and my Stage is set
2 clones MoonDawg F2
5 Clones Yeti F3 My #8 and 10
and two very unque Yeti F3 from my #X9

On with the show
FlyJ
1st
The MoonDawg and the 3 clones are all in the flower room at 11/13 flip end of week one.......
9 1 2014UDate Loompa 8

Then my Little X9 Yeti F3
8 31 14UD Mt 15

9 1 2014UDate Loompa 6

The Clone
9 1 2014UDate Loompa 5

The shows are all over the Farm now
I will be taking my girls to the full 75 DAZE and keeping with the high temps high RH and 11/13 ligh with UVB UVA and my lill HPS
Keep them girls green
FlyJ sending out the Happy grow Loompa Vibes

One Flip

One Flip

Let me tell you guys about Foo Dog #19..

IMG 2689

#19 may not look like much now.. but me and this little guy have been through a lot..

I believe this was the first time I went from the mailbox straight to the napkins.. I was really excited to run these.. When I cracked the Foo's 19 out of 20 popped.. I put them in cups, and I was off to the races.. I had a little stunter right off the bat.. I culled it...as soon as I pulled it I paused and thought to myself.. aughh!.. I shouldn't have done that.. I could have brought that one back.. and then I was down to 18..

Time was flying.. I still had one in the napkin with no action.. I scuffed and buffed and reset with some fresh towels.. every night I would check that little guy to see if today was the day.. I can't say I have ever gone more than 5 or 6 days before I toss seeds if they don't crack.. I'm pheno hunting 20 + strains right now so if I get some slow rollers or anything that is going too be difficult to bring back they get the axe.. I guess this shows you how special the Foo's are too me..

Day 14.. I am starting to give up on this little guy.. we have spent some serious time together.. watched the whole Godfather Trilogy and a Season of Suits...this bean is giving me no love..

Day 21.. nothing from Mr Bean.. 12 are looking stellar.. 2 are a little behind and 4 are looking just plain weird..

I am guessing around day 26 or 27 (i had stopped counting by now) the sun was shinning down on me.. I saw a little tail start to emerge from little Foo Dog #19.. I was so excited I felt like yelling "Wilson!!!!" I was super careful rooting this one.. i was hoping he wasn't going wig out like the other 4 I eventually culled..

I know some of you are thinking his structure may resemble a Charlie Brown leaner.. but i am keeping my fingers crossed.. besides, you should know too win any great competition in America.. you have to have a story!

below #19 next to her brother or sister about a month ahead..

IMG 2691

I am surprised how long it's taking to show sex.. I even got them a little root bound too see what was shaking..

As soon as Flying J gives me a photography lessons.. I'll post up some more pics.. I got the yeti's in cups and the Snow's coming!

~flip

Clamper3

Clamper3

Here is the one of the Yeti's.. out of 5 that I have, 3 have now dropped their skirts. I have now toppd & am rooting the tops & they will be going into my next round...
Nice thick stems, Broad leafs,... & they loved being topped..
I think I have 2 differant phenos

IMG 20140904 220010 742
IMG 20140904 220143 090
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@One Flip
Sending out The Loompa HEADY Headband moonshine Vibes for your @ #19.....
stay with her and she will be your Emerald keeper.
Check this out its my Camera I got at WallysMart it a 99.oo special
and its a point and click if it had more than that I would be F&^$ed
Have a great Week end all
wish I was @ the Cup

One Flip

One Flip

@One Flip
if it had more than that I would be F&^$ed

Lol.. That sounds like the camera for me.. the sodium light always makes mine look yellow.. i usually have to take with the lights off and then it's hit and miss.. Every once in awhile I get lucky and snap a good one..

Thanks for the vibes!

Shamus

Shamus

so ive been super busy with life havent been around much.. like at all

3 leaf red stemmed yeti f3 male

reaks of limes and skunk on the stem rub

best out of 30.. also have a 3 leaf red stem female.. being flowered out currently

i knocked up half a skunk plant with the f3 pollen and the other half with ddnl

not sure if they mixed or not

heres the yeti f3
IMG 1376

IMG 1411

IMG 1412

IMG 1408

symbiote420

symbiote420

I gotta admit it I was having some "extreme" difficulties growing these Yeti f3s ....extreme! I never claimed to be any kind of master grower but I do know a little something something and these really took me to my limits and even made me question my own abilities at times but I have a feeling they're finally pulling thru whatever the funk was and getting their act together for me :singing: ...guess the threat of an all out annihilation must have registered with em lol.

Just reached veg weeks 11 & 12 with em and I'm finally seeing some for sure preflower action and have started to sex a few of em! I got (3) females, (1) male and (3) unknowns so far, my females #1 & #5 and the male #2 reek really bad like skunk & fuel, female #3 and unknown #4 have purple stems!! The two that I started a week later #6 & #7 are still on the "annihilation list" but if the repot perks em up too they'll stick around with the rest!!

Last edited:
SnowCreature

SnowCreature

IMAG0516
IMAG0507
Just popped my yeti. will be going 12/12 from seed.
I let them sprout in cups under my flouros (18/6) for about a week, or until they have enough root to transplant into 2 gal smarties without falling apart during the transplant, then into the bloom room.
They usually go about 2 weeks before I can top them for clones and should be showing sex by a week later.
Will post some shots as soon as they sprout homies!
Wish I could get a hold of some abominable snowman!
Ill be getting the foodog soon...

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Other Cool stuff IMO

On the MoonDawg F2 I have, I get this type of Trait. Image #1
On the Yeti F3 I waited till My Moms were fully Matured before I ask Opinions .. Image #2 and #3
FlyJ
Image #1
9 11 14UD Moon Leaf

Image #2, #3 my Yeti F3 Moms
9 12 14UD Mom 3

Sweet looking Plant @loompa Thank you for all your hard work
9 12 14UD Mom 1

Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Top Bottom