• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Exactly

Hey Medusa since your the only other farmer growing out the AB SNOWMAN do you mind if I P.M. You if I hit a wall down the road?

ZONER

Not at all ,thats what this about and vice versa K.....I too have alot of questions exspecially on nutes and bennies the list goes on ....I think thats what Loompa is wanting us all on are own to reach out and work together No one except lompa is special here ... of course he will probably argue on that but will all know who the general is ..

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
look forward to more...........and any outdoors entries or................?

ganj on....................

Yes, this competition is not restricted to indoor. Outdoor versions are also acceptable, just make sure your cloning your outdoor plants so when they finish and you find out which is the dankest, you then have it backed up already in clone form.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
And my friends.....you are all getting the point of why I am doing this. By working together and helping each other and the experience to be learned and the group effort to find something beyond special, and doing it as a group is the whole point. I like when everyone helps each other out. Cause in the end, no matter who wins, everyone involved will be the recipient of the winning plants and that alone should be motivation to join in. You all are going to get a chance to find something beyond special and your all going to do it together. I applaud anyone who enters and I expect to have a great time doing this. This will provide invaluable information, what we all learn from this is going to be huge, and I love the sense of togetherness that is already starting to happen. Im as excited as anyone out there, Im excited to see what we can find as a group. This should be epic. So lets keep that spirit of brotherly kindness and help each other and go through as much stock as we can, it will be hard work. You guys are going to have to clone all your females before they flower and keep them alive till your flower run ends and you can pick your best plant and by having a clone, you will have her backed up already. Its important you guys back up your females, cause the winner needs to be alive and healthy in a veg state so that we can mother one out and get cuts to everyone who signs up.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well said @Medusa very well said.
Respect Sis

Yes, and Im going to throw my lot in on this comment also. I know your blushing a little medusa, but you are a pleasure to have around and its so nice to get a womans perspective about these plants and to see how you love and care for your plants is an example to alot of people. Respect to you Medusa! Can't wait to meet up with yo again some day, the Mecca cup was busy for me, so many people to talk to and I didnt really get a chance to sit and talk with you like I wanted to, same with Nspecta's GF, two ladies of impeccable palates who truly appreciate this plant and have lots of good advice from a womans perspective and that is more invaluable info that goes into my mind and is catalogued and used and taken into consideration when breeding.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So I have always cloned as soon as I have three sets at least then grow out a few weeks to find sex and before putting in flower I know I have a clone to match. Toooo many times either probs with cloner or something happens to my clone and there went my back up. Moral make sure a good clone then go for it . Reveging doesn't always work and never fails it's the one I wanted. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey everyone I'm pulling out of the competition. Need one more run of clone onlys to earn a seed popping says the wife. Sorry about that. I'll be lurking from the sidelines though. Best of luck to you all
Want me to talk to your wife? Bummer :(
I use Jacks and have a lot of it along w/ Jacks MOST and Calcium Nitrate
If anyone needs I will weigh up and send to you enough for what ya need no sweat.
FlyJ
Have never used Jacks I hear about it . who makes jacks?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Super M I found this from the farms thread of
Cheap alternatives to overpriced hydroponic nutrients start on the 12 page and read caps and Deseret squirrel mix they talk about along with where to get it (JP peters) I think
I was doing so good with that and the OG biowar well you saw my plants so I IMO will use it always and it is sooooo cheap
In a coco DTW set up... the cost is IMO a big part of why I use it and it is very simple mix up. I spent 3 days reading that Epic Thread. Had no idea it would be Helping me prepare for This Collaboration.
Oh Yea
FlyJ

FlyJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom