COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ok I am beat wore out but yea brothers and sista’s I cant stop smiling…… The mountain called to the loompeains and said come hither FlyJ-stable Man, plant your dank amassed the brier bushes and nightshade, We shall be as one. And Be DANKAFULL.

So I did kinda, LOL all the lil ones are doin well and I see three distinct phenos so far, seems that the green-est one has a very Very pungent smell when touched lightly. Hmmm interesting observation. Boldly Go Hunters…. Boldly go

7 17 2014YetiF3 3b

having a time oh yea

7 17 2014YetiF3 Stems

Canappa

Canappa

I am so stoked about running these beans, I been searching for a keeper for some time now and, I got a good feeling about this run keepers to be found you just cant go wrong with Loompa gear.Think about it, we are making history here with Loompa and its great to be a part of it.

What going to be so great about this competition is that many keepers will be found for sure. But if I had two clones from the same mother and I gave one to a friend and one for me and we both grew it we would both have different results. So if the holy grail is found and shared with all of us I think we will all have different results. So many growing styles here on the Farm that's what I like best about the contest. Many people think that just because someone grew some fire that they are going to get that same fire if they grew it. There is so much you can tell about a person just by their growing style, if nothing all the knowledge I am gaining for this tread is worth it.

Trust me I almost gave up on the nft/hydro system many time due to fuck ups but that how I learned but like you said after 20 years I believe she is dialed in just great! Granted people say soil taste better than hydro but I have run some great stains in the past that where very tasty I have no problem with flavor in my hydro. ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I am out:depressed:, just killed all my BX2 and Foo Dog's had them in a doom too damm long in the rockwool cubes, they grew out about 3" and then got stem rot and died. I was using nothing but water but the cubes never dried out Rh in the doom was too high and temp too low. Rookie mistake and its going to cost me. Been working 12/7's at work I should have paid better attention to them. Good luck everyone, wish I can still run but this was a lot of money I just blew away doubt if I will be able to afford these beans for a while. Peace

never ever use a dome to sprout beans. Do you see any domes over seeds outside in nature?

Here is the trick for you:

1) soak seeds 24 hours in 20% 3% H2o2 and 80% tap water. Use a cotton pad the kind women use to remove make up. Soak the pad with the H202 solution, then place seeds on it and fold it in half. put this cotton in an open plastic Ziploc turned on it's side. this will keep the cotton from drying out too fast.
2) Soak RW cubes in the same 24 hours. 1T/gal clonex, 1T/ gal bleach, pH to 5.5.
3) place seed in rockwool and run finger over hole to pinch hole shut.
4) place cube in a small Styrofoam cup (the really small ones). pour 1/8" of solution in cup, not on cube as needed (I find once a day is good). Do not let cubes dry out.

transfer to new substrate when rooted. do not over water.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@loompa So a 1 in 1000 plant in my Yeti line, is going to be like a 1 in 100,000 in any other line that is just f1'd ..
The same goes for every one you meet,
You could walk down the busiest street in the world, introducing yourself to each and every one and maybe find that one real great individual. now take all of them that you find and that the other 15,000 or so find and out the best of them in a lifetimes worth and then place them on a place called the farm.
Big Thank you To @logic for making the Farm
the breeders for supporting the Farm
The growers for supporting the Breeders
win win
I dont see a down side

Canappa

Canappa

never ever use a dome to sprout beans. Do you see any domes over seeds outside in nature?

Here is the trick for you:

1) soak seeds 24 hours in 20% 3% H2o2 and 80% tap water. Use a cotton pad the kind women use to remove make up. Soak the pad with the H202 solution, then place seeds on it and fold it in half. put this cotton in an open plastic Ziploc turned on it's side. this will keep the cotton from drying out too fast.
2) Soak RW cubes in the same 24 hours. 1T/gal clonex, 1T/ gal bleach, pH to 5.5.
3) place seed in rockwool and run finger over hole to pinch hole shut.
4) place cube in a small Styrofoam cup (the really small ones). pour 1/8" of solution in cup, not on cube as needed (I find once a day is good). Do not let cubes dry out.

transfer to new substrate when rooted. do not over water.

Thats the plan thanks for the great info, I should have know better I am so used to working with clones in domes makes total sense to me. just forgot after not growing seeds for so long no domes for me again

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
@ loompa look your a grandpa and your having twins hopefully girlsView attachment 424556

Yes, that is also a comon trait that will show every once in awhile. Nothing nothing to be worreid about. You guys should see the male we picked out for this year. She grows tri nodes at every nodule and super greasy. We have high hopes for this male, to increase yield and have a great stature. We'll see. But we are always looking to make something better, :)

Loompa

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Wanted to pop in and say I'm official in the game.. Thanks to loompa for the beans, just popped 20 or so beans.. Hope to find the winner...

Don't know the number but here it goes..

#7 EOS
Yeti f3 and Foo Dog f3
Coco/ perlite mixed bed style
Feed will be salt base with organic teas

And I'm off to the races.. Have a good Sunday everybody..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wanted to pop in and say I'm official in the game.. Thanks to loompa for the beans, just popped 20 or so beans.. Hope to find the winner...

Don't know the number but here it goes..

#7 EOS
Yeti f3 and Foo Dog f3
Coco/ perlite mixed bed style
Feed will be salt base with organic teas

And I'm off to the races.. Have a good Sunday everybody..
Aw shit, the big dawg is in the building. Can't wait to see you smash em in them coco beds!:D

Top Bottom