COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Found these pics in the archives some of u guys maybe have seen these pics this is empress LHB x Chemdog D(REAL ONE) x OG Kush s1 male made by Medic to bad we lost this one I know some cats out there have beans of this one like truegrit maybe lol
CIMG3863
CIMG3873

Rushoe

Rushoe

That was done outside in coco with tap water and maxi bloom and some kool bloom powder k.i.s.s method some dank smoke for sure lost it a month back a buddy was holding it had it going for a few years only ran it twice indoors and once outside my out door always looks better then indoor so I vegg them inside and flower outside lol...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have had a chance to talk touch and get to know every plant in my lil grow I have 5 Moon Dawg F2 and 20 Yeti F3
What I notice so far is the MoonDawg has a way of showing a lot of red on my specimens, As for the Yeti so far, the three
different Pheno showing up, tyhe color diff the leaf formation and the very green smelly one I have noticeable funk from with interesting markings I have branching nodes one the 1st sets of single finger leaves Interesting to me. Again I may be stating the obvious because of my limited experience non the less I am having such a time.
Still matching the 74-80% RH and 88-92 Temps on Thailand environmental triggers. I am going to keep my light schedule 14 1/2 on 9 1/2
The I have transplanted 6 into 70/30 Some of you recommended going to one then three gal and more recommended right to 3.
The others will be going Hempy pot style next week and the ones going outside still working on that.

Keep it green Hunters

7 20 2014MoonDawgF2 4
7 20 2014MoonDawgF2 4a
7 20 2014YetiF3 8a

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I have had a chance to talk touch and get to know every plant in my lil grow I have 5 Moon Dawg F2 and 20 Yeti F3
What I notice so far is the MoonDawg has a way of showing a lot of red on my specimens, As for the Yeti so far, the three
different Pheno showing up, tyhe color diff the leaf formation and the very green smelly one I have noticeable funk from with interesting markings I have branching nodes one the 1st sets of single finger leaves Interesting to me. Again I may be stating the obvious because of my limited experience non the less I am having such a time.
Still matching the 74-80% RH and 88-92 Temps on Thailand environmental triggers. I am going to keep my light schedule 14 1/2 on 9 1/2
The I have transplanted 6 into 70/30 Some of you recommended going to one then three gal and more recommended right to 3.
The others will be going Hempy pot style next week and the ones going outside still working on that.

Keep it green Hunters

View attachment 425240 View attachment 425243 View attachment 425246

I know what you are referring to on the reddish color on the moondawg I myself had the same coloring on 2 of them. Thing is I took so much value in all the chit chat about the ud having red that I convinced myself that I mixed up my seeds and those moondawg a must be yetis, lol I was wrong. The color on the stems of the moondawg almost appear burgundy or maroon and at time I seen a little of that color on the tips of the new leaf growth. Once I was sure that they were not yetis and it was correctly marked moondawg I focused on nute diff. No color change so I think it's just a trait passed on from the otm as I researched the otm I found a few clips that said the otm though not common did have stem colorations don't know I it all bullshit or the truth but I do love my moondawgs

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

yes I as well
I will be focusing on all of them equally too
again I stuck on the smell from the all green yeti.
does anyone else have this going on
FYI the bounce back or as it is called,,,,, the wave Yeti/moon dawg vigor.... A+
The 6 I Transplanted never missed a beat all up praying and
looking healthy
FlyJ

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Define the smell???? Lemony? Fuely? Piney? Chemmy? Skunky? Some time u get combinations such us straight lemon fuel or pinesol diesle?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Define the smell???? Lemony? Fuely? Piney? Chemmy? Skunky? Some time u get combinations such us straight lemon fuel or pinesol diesle?

I am so bad with smells

Growing up in the PNW out side Carnation, Redmond WA If a fresh skunk was hit and the sun just came out the smell dead side of road skunk. yea that's close. other two are more evergreen pine needles and oven cleaner smell.
hows that LOL
up the mountain I go
Peace to all
FlyJ

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Well the skunk smell is desirable especially if it's a true road kill smell but I've not smelled a yeti that has a true RKS smell so if you have one keep it. I have come across the the oven cleaner undertone with a strong piney overtone. Myself I went for the lemon pledge smells and kept one piney cleaner dominant plant.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Man isn't this thread for ACTUAL loompa creations?!?

I think that golden ticket to loompa land is a better thread to post other things BESIDES the pheno hunt which this thread is for.

Keep this thread clean with pheno hunt competition participants only?! It's getting hard to keep up with everything.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Man isn't this thread for ACTUAL loompa creations?!?

I think that golden ticket to loompa land is a better thread to post other things BESIDES the pheno hunt which this thread is for.

Keep this thread clean with pheno hunt competition participants only?! It's getting hard to keep up with everything.
Loompa Liked my post and this stuff has lhb in it thought it would be ok to post here is he gonna get mad cuz he didnt make it him self I have something no one else has and I think its some bomb smoke forsure

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Loompa Liked my post and this stuff has lhb in it thought it would be ok to post here is he gonna get mad cuz he didnt make it him self I have something no one else has and I think its some bomb smoke forsure
Right on dude just trying to wade out what's what and it's getting harder and soon this page will be hundreds of pages and hard to move through

Not denying your nugs are fire they look real nice

Rushoe

Rushoe

Its all good bro I was just trying to share with the ppl that showed me alot about this plant I dont have time for a log and I haven't been around this site lately been a member here for some years now and forgot how much info and cool pics there on here I think this thing loompa is doing is kool for sure I have some beans of his og somewhere that I can get going soon I hope.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Damn that empress kush brings me a memory or two it floated my way a long while back seen it twice loved it an miss it forever you have that cut or did you down load that picture
Found these pics in the archives some of u guys maybe have seen these pics this is empress LHB x Chemdog D(REAL ONE) x OG Kush s1 male made by Medic to bad we lost this one I know some cats out there have beans of this one like truegrit maybe lol View attachment 425039 View attachment 425040

Latest posts

Top Bottom