COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

My #3 girl started showing amber trichs around 46 days, she's at 53 today I had planned on 77 but she may be ready @/around 70!!

[Day 49]

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

Ya, Shes a bitch to get those dark green leaves without curling.
Very impressed.
Shes a fucking branch monster.
I cant tell whats a top and whats a branch. Theres so much foliage everywhere.
I have clones just starting to "stretch"(these phenos dont really stretch, the just grow more branches) and Ive removed 99.9999999% of the plant on several occasions.
Im already sick of this strain.
Hopefully the buds turn out good enough to keep.
Pickiest, most annoying plants in my garden.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

having a lighter for comparison is nice. that's what I call getting woody! I have become a LOVER of the loompa gear, yeah I have other breeders gear going fair enough, but ill gorw loompas gear till I die....watch and see! clampers I think gotten the loompa bug I got back in 2007 lmao!

Clamper3

Clamper3

LoomPA Bug? Oh shit ...Bugs love me...(not my Gardens ;))
Its the Loompa gear that I love.. Fire, Stable, Hermie less... Not to mention, Its real hard to get it to snow In San Diego & LoomPA Gear accomplishes this.
Havant pooped seeds since the early 90's in Nor cal, All bag seed then. But to pop these seeds & see what is comin out of the love Loompa & crowd have put into these beans.. Its amazing... But I have MAD LOVE FOR MARY JANE....& love growing her & helping my wife with her meds...
Thanks Loompa PHarms................

Top Bottom