COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So for the 1st time in 12 years I played on a league night with a team at the bowling ally, Im only a sub for Tuesday night mixed But
I understand what some of you may think but If it hadn't been for the Man here and The YetiF3 I would have never been able to do that....
Its not just a plant its a Life changer..
Thank you Loompa Farms
Some bud and a ball was all I needed
1 24 2015 UD 8

1 28 2015 UpDate 4

Super Loompa Fun Vibes FlyJ

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I have been feeling much better and now with over a year with Out Pills from the Va I thought I would try doing a Little something
For fun,
The PTSD group of Veterans I help wanted to join a bowling League...
lol ok I have bowled before... I had fun Not a great bowler Just For the Fun of it..
BUT HOWS This for the right Path . . . . . . .
When I showed up to the Pro shop to see about getting a ball again this was on the shelf for sale 50% off and free drilling..
View attachment 477229
Being able to get involved get out of the house join friends at something . . . . . .Take time to try and who knows what may come of it.
You have to admit This is too much Kewl ass Vibes and great Sign that the path is A good start to a great Life . . . . . .

Peace Farmers And Keep it Green
FlyJ

Baller

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Have you ever had one plant that when You wake up in the morning its the first thing you want to see and its the last you say goodnight to ?
Real Deal on the feeling of Connection My Yeti 10... SHE IS More than just a producer of the finest weed I have smoked and or shared with friends in Years But
She is the longest lasting weed I have ever had, Last night about 8 I smoked the last of my stash of #10 bud and I swear I was still High at midnight when I stagger staggered to my Nest,
I have been very Lucky and will say all who have tried Her can not argue she is one of the true Top Shelf budz.
She is MY Kung-Fu and it is Strong . . . . .
Yeti10 MyLady

She is also One very Sexy lady to this Farmer She is irreplaceable....
Super Loompa Vibes FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Have you ever had one plant that when You wake up in the morning its the first thing you want to see and its the last you say goodnight to ?
Real Deal on the feeling of Connection My Yeti 10... SHE IS More than just a producer of the finest weed I have smoked and or shared with friends in Years But
She is the longest lasting weed I have ever had, Last night about 8 I smoked the last of my stash of #10 bud and I swear I was still High at midnight when I stagger staggered to my Nest,
I have been very Lucky and will say all who have tried Her can not argue she is one of the true Top Shelf budz.
She is MY Kung-Fu and it is Strong . . . . .
View attachment 483184
She is also One very Sexy lady to this Farmer She is irreplaceable....
Super Loompa Vibes FlyJ

Beautiful!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I NEED MORE ROOM ! ! ! !
May be a old Hanger Bay for a Boeing 747 would do for the MoonDawgs and Yeti I like
Keep it Growin Loompa Style, Farmers!
FlyJ

H

happy b

I have been feeling much better and now with over a year with Out Pills from the Va I thought I would try doing a Little something
For fun,
lol ok I have bowled before... I had fun Not a great bowler Just For the Fun of it..
When I showed up to the Pro shop to see about getting a ball again this was on the shelf for sale 50% off and free drilling..
View attachment 477229
Being able to get involved get out of the house join friends at something . . . . . .Take time to try and who knows what may come of it.
You have to admit This is too much Kewl ass Vibes and great Sign that the path is A good start to a great Life . . . . . .

FlyJ
Super dooper yeti balls flyin j . plants are looking great as are everyone's . I'm glad to be joining the yeti posse as iv just snagged my very first pack of yeti f3 . can't wait to pop em!
Positive happy vibes to everyone.

draco

draco

i am down to two phenos of the yeti f3 and they are almost alike... neither of them wants to throw roots in a hurry ill say that.

they are growing just fine under the dome after almost four weeks, and just now starting to show roots.

but the flowers are amazing fragrant and potent, the high uplifting and lasting. definitely a keeper here.

i just ordered the foo dog f3... i'm looking to find a total of six keepers in the next few years... i'm hoping the foo dog will be another one.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Just went through the thread and awesome idea I'll see what seeds Dr Frost got from you at the HT cup and maybe run some

DismalDude

DismalDude

For fun,
View attachment 477229

FlyJ

Somehow I missed this thread so let me say first mad props to Loompa Farms and everyone sharing their grow.Magnificent stuff!
@FlyinJStable ,that is so damn cool buddy.I used to bowl on a league some years back.Lots of fun.Very happy for ya man,hoping you break 200! ;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Round ?
Oh heck I am 100% perpetual grow, from now till When the leave cease to grow on my Momma Clones My MoonDawgf2 ?
did you all Change the Name to Moon dog I see where there are some listing the Name differently? or is it a diff Genetics..?
here are my girls 10 days in
MoonDawg f2 re vegged
MD 2

Better pics of her Soon
FlyJ

Top Bottom