Competition - Name that strain

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogeye

Purple Urkle x Chemdog's Sister = purple snapper

A.J.'s Sour Diesel x Chemdog's Sister = sour pus

Chemdog#4 x Chemdog's Sister = chem dela chem (like creme dela creme)

Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister = snowblower or snowplow lol

i think sour puss or pus is money also .

F

frogeye

lol actually now that i look at it it would have to be sour pus.cause puss is what zits r filled with people might not read it right lol. I've had my fun for the day. it looks like its lunch time, good luck yall some funny names so far this shou;ld be funny.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
AJ Sour Diesel x Chemdog's Sister----Sour Puss

Post 60

Like a few have said, please read all the names entries to see if your idea has been said already. Technically you cancel yourselves out by doing that.

I would say to edit your post as to posting multiple times(like I just have) in this thread, if you think of something you really want to add or change.

Any hoot I think Logic will have tough decisions to make when the time comes.

B

Buddy Flowers

thanks K :passingjoint: been looking into some of your gear :rollj:. i'll be in touch :harvest:

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Purple Urkle x Chemdog's Sister = Titty Twister
AJ Sour Diesel x Chemdog's Sister = Gas Pedal
Chemdog#4 x Chemdog's Sister = Sister Act
Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister = Snow Job

I have a strain named Titty Twister. It Is Twisted Ape X (Chemdog D X Abusive Kush)!! Good name though!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter

Post 60

Like a few have said, please read all the names entries to see if your idea has been said already. Technically you cancel yourselves out by doing that.

I would say to edit your post as to posting multiple times(like I just have) in this thread, if you think of something you really want to add or change.

Any hoot I think Logic will have tough decisions to make when the time comes.

Well at least I know it's a good name lol I think that Vinyl is a sick name for that chem cross!

Cheers,
Crom

B

Buddy Flowers

kaklak- right on, sounds dank. since you had that first, i'll respect that and change my submission to "Purple Nurple"

C

cr1ppler

Sour Puss exists. It is by OGA seeds and is ecsd x pollen chuck, I believe.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sour Puss was made with an ECSD x Straw D male was what OGA did I think. Thanks for bringing that up cr1ppler. Sucks cause it was a good name. How about Sister Sour?

Cheers,
Crom

F

frogeye

I can't peg this to any 1 x u have here but u should have ur money cross called
DIVINITY.
Hey kakalak is titty twister a name u just were messing around with from like a pollen chuck name or is it a well know strain or a strain ur going to be putting out?Im just askin cause titty twister really is money,buddy flowers really was on point with that 1.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
I can't peg this to any 1 x u have here but u should have ur money cross called
DIVINITY.
Hey kakalak is titty twister a name u just were messing around with from like a pollen chuck name or is it a well know strain or a strain ur going to be putting out?Im just askin cause titty twister really is money,buddy flowers really was on point with that 1.

It is in testing right now so I am not stuck with it. In my breeder journal I have it named Titty Twister cause of the Twisted Ape in it. It is not on the market yet so Logic could use it if he wanted of course. Only a few close friends know my Titty Twister as of now.

F

frogeye

Well now a couple hundred close friends on here know lol.Sounds like a tasty x.Back to the think tank lol.Why not call aj's sour x (snookie) form jersey shore lol.peace

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont know if anyone as said this one or not but for the Chemdog #4 x Chemdog's Sister= incest. i think i won that one ahahaha. good luck guys

F

frogeye

Purple Urkle x Chemdog's Sister = BERRYCUDA

A.J.'s Sour Diesel x Chemdog's Sister = SOUR SINNER

Chemdog#4 x Chemdog's Sister = CHEMDAWGY DAWG

Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister = SNOWANGEL

F

frogeye

last 2 i swear lol Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister = frostbite or white devil

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

last 2 i swear lol Snowdog x Chemdog's Sister = frostbite or white devil
me and my homies already run a strain called white devil n snowstorm both White crosses..........FOr a while, i been waiting to see someone since krome let the whiteout come up with the whitedevil name for a while
:cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom