Premium Member
Supporter
Yeti F2
1dim8ct96qjsitye6f6z.jpg

5fpipjdc6xlbk39arfu2.jpg

hb9u00vdagy9ivesaebe.jpg

b2xnyewrftfv8iofaw6.jpg

g1ek5e3hydsxe6sy8rkw.jpg
That is one sexxy gal right there. Look at the structure. Man ......

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Sooooooooooo what ever happened to the contest,,,who are the winners? Is it over? If so where is the final results???? I know I did not make it past the first plant for this and don't think I grew enough to be a part of this,,but would like to know if the winner was chosen? Or did it just fizzle out and nothing is going to happen after all the work people put into this? Let us know or guide me to the thread that announces the winner please.

Thank you
Icristal
Its still going. Read about 3 4 pages back maybe more.
@FlyinJStable id really like a gander at this 5 hour bud as well my friend. Positivity and respect.
Gardeng

Clamper3

Clamper3

Clamper you need to get some UnderFoo in your hands. Hows your BlueDog smoke?
Fine as wine it isss.... Og taste with a hint of blueberry.. I even did tests.. Just loading bowls n asking people what they tasted... Kept saying blueberry....
This one fets some real good weight. N super greasy.. The other 2 phenos I have are....
A short squat lil lady. Getting a blue tint to her. Looks structure wise like the blueberry.. Not much on her, but ill know better next time.
Here's the other lady I have.. Shes not as heavy as the first. But same structure. Well not AS tall. N a real sweet smell on her..
Here is the same pheno as the other post. Just my second go at her.. This is day 43. Falling over already at day 46..

One Flip

One Flip

I've been meaning to post these up for a minute.. i have some hopefuls for my next run.. This isn't the best representation of these pheno's as I had some issues at the beginning of flower.. I flipped these in two different rooms that share the same door.. I noticed something was off about a week into flip.. it took me until day 10 to realize that one room was stuck on 24 hours and the other room was set to the normal 12/12 time.. so the 12/12 room was half lit at lights out and the other room which was originally 18/6 was switched to 24 on.. so the start was not the greatest but it still threw out some decent product.. I think the phenos will be more dense next run.. Im excited to get these flipped again,

Yeti #23 'Air Yeti'
Yeti23

Yeti #22
IMG 4910

The #22 is more frosty but doesn't have the same density as the #23.. plus I love the smell of the 23 as it really has that loud og scent

One Flip

One Flip

Here are some Foodogs from the same run and scenario as above..

I found 2 or three I really liked.. Ofcourse #11 which was the one that really knocked me on my ass didn't get backed up.. it was too late to reveg as I had already chopped.. the number 5 and 6 shown below look the same but differ quite a bit in the smell department..(assuming I labeled these pics right in the first place) if I remember right #5 has fruit undertones where 6 doesn't resemble anything of the sort.. I'm really bad with smells as I sneeze all the time when I get close to a trim bin lol.. so never take my word for it!!!

Foo #6
IMG 4941

IMG 4942

Foo #5
Foo6

IMG 5196

did anyone else find a really potent Foo? the #11 I had was really strong compared to the rest.. It didn't look crazy frosty or anything from a distance.. I wasn't even eyeballing it until I started chopping away at trim time and realized how much goo was hiding behind the sugar leaves.. I immediately started looking for that backup lol.. and I usually never drop the ball on backups.. go figure!

bluebully420

bluebully420

And most of the people received beans free of charge from loompa but let me guess he will right those off. Come on man looms genorousity has graced many of us. His beans are 200 a pack yes but look at the keepers. The contest was a way for a huge pheno hunt to happen and even if he finds the best and breeds with it to sale the beans from that he's still doing us a favor he's providing us genetics that work. Loompa your the man seem that yeti and dogwood aka black dhalia og on ig my prop215 and that yeti og loud. Hope you like the bully cut FooDog its fucking rank man great job on beans man I for one loved em

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

And most of the people received beans free of charge from loompa but let me guess he will right those off. Come on man looms genorousity has graced many of us. His beans are 200 a pack yes but look at the keepers. The contest was a way for a huge pheno hunt to happen and even if he finds the best and breeds with it to sale the beans from that he's still doing us a favor he's providing us genetics that work. Loompa your the man seem that yeti and dogwood aka black dhalia og on ig my prop215 and that yeti og loud. Hope you like the bully cut FooDog its fucking rank man great job on beans man I for one loved em
Agreed. I never realized how great of an idea this was until the homie @Power OG pointed it out to me. Weed cultivation is a movment, that means more than US. In 50 years how much different will cannabis be? Who will be responsible? Ask yourself bigger questions than "wheres my money"

the cannabis insudstry seems to be plagued with these type of growers.... cash cropping, cut hoarder elitists. Life seems to be plagued with these type of people lol. Anyways. I finally understand why this was such a great idea. To those of you who dont see it, lol, give it some thought. Even if it starts to hurt.

H

happy b

Loompas beans ARE EXPENSIVE it is true but your paying for quality....and boy do you get it.
i got 2 keepers from 2 females.a kinda mentholish stockier chem leaner and a big og leaner with big long colas of earth fuel fire.i call that my master peice og cut.lol.
these are the only pics i have of any of em.
the og leaner a couple of weeks in.
20150723 124849
20150725 211830
20150713 144950
20150713 144910

Lookin forward to runnin the rest of the pack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom