Competition Winners

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Thanks to everyone who entered it was a great contest and wasnt easy picking the winners....drum roll....

Tobor the 8th Man
Snowdog x Chemdog Sister - Avalanche

HeLLMuTT
Purple Urkle x Chemdog Sister - Plum Princess

croniholic
AJ Sour Diesel x Chemdog Sister - SourChem Sister

frogeye
Chemdog#4 x Chemdog Sister - Chemical Romance

Please send me a pm to claim your free seeds :harvest:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats to all the winners!! Yes ROBOT ahah Avalanche wicked one!!

winta

winta

congrats to all the winners! there u go tobor and hellmutt :)

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

hasn't Avalanche been used before? maybe not but i think i have heard that one before. anyways cool names congrats to the winners.

S

SmokeDream

Congrats All! Happy days 4sho!

I didn't see Plum Princess, I likes that one Hellmutt.

-SD

P

paulycali

Dam I had those up before frogeye and chroniholic just under the wrong strain. Bummer! Oh well what can you do. Thanks Logic for giving us the chance to win some of your killer genetics and lokk forward to working with your gear

Congrats to all the winners and enjoy those lovely seed packs

G

Genius Genetics

Man... i was hoping to win atleast 1 name:(

Congrats to all winners, i hope you all find some killer keeper from those killer beans:)

Peace
GeniuG :smiley_joint:

A

A-Roe

Hoping to win but oh well congrats to da winners, guess i have to buy 1 pack of all of em when are you dropping em'.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Can't wait to see the grows!!!

I'll make sure of it!

This is Really Cool! My weekend has gone so good I can't even tell ya. Now I get blessed again with being one of the lucky winners. I'm flat out honored one of my entries was picked. Such a neat Contest to boot. The response was excellent. Seemed everyone loved the idea. There was a lot of great names the farmers came up with. No way that was easy to pick.

A big thank you to logic for all his work, all of it! It'll be my turn to work and get some dank nug shots out there now. ;) I wanna say thank you like a million times! lol Congratz to the other winners too! I'm sure you guys are tickled.

Time to smoke myself stupid.

:bongsmi:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
;(Congrats Farmers....good game,good game, good game, good game...

Cheers,
Crom

genepool

genepool

Yea that was fun,, thanks Logic. Congrats to all the winners,, :)

E

ETime420

hasn't Avalanche been used before? maybe not but i think i have heard that one before. anyways cool names congrats to the winners.

yes avalanche was nl 5 X early skunk, havent seen it in years though

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
There were way better names up there, logic! Oh well! Congrats 2 u winners. Good luck wit ur grows! These strains will be fire no matter what name u call them!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Congrats for the names - though I saw some I liked better, hehe... And still - hope the winners will share with us some pics when the growing part from their prize comes.
Lots of Love and Peace, friends. :)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
When you win a prize around this joint you sure are happy because it comes fast and there is more than you ever dreamed of. Two packs of Avalanche. OMG!!!!! Holy Crap!!!! :harvest:

Thanks Logic.

There is a new Avalanche now and hopefully this one becomes legendary.

DSCN1331
Top Bottom