Initially drainage was a big concern of mine, is there anything specific you see that indicates bad drainage? I drilled 5- 1/2" holes all over the bottoms and the buckets have about a 1/4" lip from the actual bottom of the bucket and the clear trays theyre sitting in have periodical 1/8" ridgids for better water flow so theres about 5/8" from the bottom of the bucket to the bottom of the trays. Would you still reccomend raising them? I added a smidgen extra perlite to the soil and put a solid 1" layer of perlite in the bottoms. I actually considered side air holes but i was worried it would be too much. I probably wont drill into the sides of the girls ive got going just so i dont mess with them any more than i have to, but after this grow ill add some holes to the sides. Initially i overwatered all of them so i have seen all of them actually draining lolSorry if it was already mentioned, I didn't read all of the replies, but I would suggest better drainage. Maybe elevate them above the ground a little so eat can flow out easily. Drill plenty of holes in the bottom, and you can even drill them all over the side to improve air flow to the roots. Good luck to you!