Complete noob. Love this site!

• Thread starter Papagallo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papagallo

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on this wonderful site. I have very little growing experience so please forgive the completely stupid questions that I am sure will come forth from me. I will soon be starting a couple nice varieties but wanted to get some
feedback from y'all first. So my questions would be:

1. What strains would you recommend for a beginning grower? I am growing indoor in soil with 600w HPS and MH in 2-3 gallon buckets. The temperature will be controlled to a minimum of 65 deg. F and 80 deg. F maximum.

2. Would like the strains to have differing properties. Ideally one would be a wake and bake head high and the other a nice "after dinner with a good movie" relaxation buzz. Any recommendations for these keeping in mind that I am a growing noob?

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section or forum and thank you all for having and contributing to such a wonderful site.

Barth

Barth

1. I started with some beans i got from Nirvana. No regrets. There are alot of reasonbly prices companys out there. Sounds like your setup is pretty nice but id go with some cheap seeds until you get your system dialed in.

2. I have had great results with Super Lemon Haze as a Wake and Bake and Soma Lavender for after dinner chilling. They are the only 2 moms i really keep at the moment.

Top Bottom