Compose tea take #2 1st timer here 🤢😩🤦‍♂️😆

• Thread starter Pioneerstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pioneerstoner

So I found a compose tea recipe here on this website and I attempted to follow it. I would @ the person but not sure if it’s a good idea. His recipe consists of bat seabird and some others poops. O my god when I opened the bag and smelled it I almost passed out (just had a plate of food too). I have earthworm, molasses, liquid seaweed that don’t have no smell what so ever. I want to brew it and replace all the poop stuff. I just don’t know what to replace the poop with. Is there any teas for cannabis that don’t smell?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Muskie 5 1 1

albitross

albitross

Lol, my avid Muskellunge C&R peeps will love that brand! I'm guessing it has a low proportion of ski in it. 😆

N

Natep

There are several options for natural nutrients. Look into Korean natural farming. I would also check out build a soil. They have some good options for organic nutrients

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

https://microbeorganics.com/

Check this one, Tim Wilson.....his recipe is outstanding and proved under a microscope..
T.Wilson and Dr Elaine Inghram are the only two ACT masters that are worth follow....the rest dont know what they are talkin about, puttin out wish wash wizardry without scientific proofs...(microscope)

ACT should smell good, like healthy forest soil or mycelium.....if it smells bad went anaerobic because of not enough oxygen dissolved or too much nutrients in the water...

Nutrients must be very minimal otherwise bacteria cant multiplicate....

Oxigen must be on point too.....somewhere in the page there are all the proportions to make a perfect ACT.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Those two clips - Bullshit artist(s).
Hey Zill. Quite frankly. You sir have no idea what you are talking about. You need to get your head out of your hind quarters. Maybe educate yourself before beaking off about things you don't understand. Really!

Last edited:
Z

Zill

Oh hey imzz, Thanks very much. I guess if you listen to and buy into the dribble in those two clips pretty much says it all.

Top Bottom