Compound Genetics Banned Me

• Thread starter Shawn F
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shawn F

Shawn F

Compound Genetics banned me from Instagram . Im sorry I bought a pack of femalized Liquid Imagination seeds and all so far have turned out to be males. Geez and I said something about it . They obviously voted for Donald Trump , banning me for speaking the truth. And if your questioning my growing abilities I've been growing for 10 years ya I can sex a plant.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Compound Genetics banned me from Instagram . Im sorry I bought a pack of femalized Liquid Imagination seeds and all so far have turned out to be males. Geez and I said something about it . They obviously voted for Donald Trump , banning me for speaking the truth. And if your questioning my growing abilities I've been growing for 10 years ya I can sex a plant.
Shoot why bring politics? What matters who voted how?
This is about weed not the White House.
Shoot I voted for trump ! No means I’m a bad guy or ultra conservative, after all I grow weed! Lol
But again leave politics at the door and you will be fine.
As far as seeds well, get em here, the customer service is impeccable and response times fast. And hey sometimes you do get a bunch of males. Cross them and maybe if you asked politely enough they would send ya more seeds.

Shawn F

Shawn F

Shoot why bring politics? What matters who voted how?
This is about weed not the White House.
Shoot I voted for trump ! No means I’m a bad guy or ultra conservative, after all I grow weed! Lol
But again leave politics at the door and you will be fine.
As far as seeds well, get em here, the customer service is impeccable and response times fast. And hey sometimes you do get a bunch of males. Cross them and maybe if you asked politely enough they would send ya more seeds.

Shawn F

Shawn F

My bad about the politics. Yes I know how it goes with femalized seeds this isn't the first time it's happened. This year alone I've bought over a grand in seeds. Wait thats right I'm just crying I'll just go smoke another ripper and be thankful you can buy seeds online.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a problem with the seedy seed business. If you have an angry customer give them more. Hell give them a choice between several strains and give them the seeds for free. Why? Because they trusted you and you let them down. They are just seeds for fuck sakes. Take care of your customers and your customers will take care of you. If you get a bad pack of seeds I’d gladly replace them with another pack and give you two more packs of your choice just for playing the game. But that’s me. Too bad I don’t sell seeds, heh.

Btw that example was hypothetical as I don’t sell seeds. It’s just how I would run my business and have for over 20 years.

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
My bad about the politics. Yes I know how it goes with femalized seeds this isn't the first time it's happened. This year alone I've bought over a grand in seeds. Wait thats right I'm just crying I'll just go smoke another ripper and be thankful you can buy seeds online.
All good and I can feel the frustrations bro, believe me I been there when we first got the grow Open, 20k seeds and I swear 50-% we’re male and was supposed to be “feminized” but hey we all know it’s never 100%. Luckily we had a great breeder that worked with us 100% and he even flew down to see for himself. That volume he was embarrassed and made it right!!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

All good and I can feel the frustrations bro, believe me I been there when we first got the grow Open, 20k seeds and I swear 50-% we’re male and was supposed to be “feminized” but hey we all know it’s never 100%. Luckily we had a great breeder that worked with us 100% and he even flew down to see for himself. That volume he was embarrassed and made it right!!
That's customer services!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

This is a problem with the seedy seed business. If you have an angry customer give them more. Hell give them a choice between several strains and give them the seeds for free. Why? Because they trusted you and you let them down. They are just seeds for fuck sakes. Take care of your customers and your customers will take care of you. If you get a bad pack of seeds I’d gladly replace them with another pack and give you two more packs of your choice just for playing the game. But that’s me. Too bad I don’t sell seeds, heh.

Btw that example was hypothetical as I don’t sell seeds. It’s just how I would run my business and have for over 20 years.
any "breeder" worth they'r salt would replace em no worries just as u said.
shawn f get yoursellf some thunderfudge beans you can't go wrong.or if u prefer fems there's csi humbolt,in house blah blah.theres loads good solid well trusted breeders out there.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

which breeder was that?are we allowed to know which breeder took a plane to put shit right?that's going above and beyond in my opinion.fair play to him.that is indeed customer service.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
which breeder was that?are we allowed to know which breeder took a plane to put shit right?that's going above and beyond in my opinion.fair play to him.that is indeed customer service.
Cherish Hunrath, private breeder out of Vegas. She isn’t selling publicly yet, a damn good breeder bro. Some of the strains we have is incredible. She is from Amsterdam. One of th bigger suppliers from there and is setting up here as a fulfillment warehouse. We all know federally you cannot sell seeds in the states but she drop ships from there.

B

Buttholesfr

They did the same to me with Lemon granita Fem’s, but they blocked me as soon as they saw me growing it and ALL WERE HERMIED OUT, and the OABX1 also hermied up,so ur not alone 🤷‍♂️😂😂👍

Dasnip

Dasnip

They did the same to me with Lemon granita Fem’s, but they blocked me as soon as they saw me growing it and ALL WERE HERMIED OUT, and the OABX1 also hermied up,so ur not alone 🤷‍♂️😂😂👍
I have always used ILGM ,R Bergman.seeds.
Always fem, no BS little pricey but guarantee sprouting and growth, no conditions
I have had 10 Of kush replaced absolutely no expense to me.
My latest
IMG 20190906 182343

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’d avoid buying seeds from Instagram. Its like buying a hooker off tinder, ya never know what kind of disease’s you get to live with for the rest of your life.

Dasnip

Dasnip

The website dude not tender
I’d avoid buying seeds from Instagram. Its like buying a hooker off tinder, ya never know what kind of disease’s you get to live with for the rest of your life.
This isn't tender dude no, it's a website I like growing marijuana

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The website dude not tender

This isn't tender dude no, it's a website I like growing marijuana
Da fuck? Go read my post again bro. I said buying seeds on Instagram is like buying hookers on tinder. Ya never know what your going to get Forrest!

Dr.B

Dr.B

I've never gotten a male from seedsman seeds...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Never heard of them, a cheesy new bank, Methisto USA autos only, open when they feel like it, debit and credit, Oregon Elite Seeds photo's and autos, free bees cash credit and debit, Crop King USA lots of strains both photos and autos, cash credit and debit, DC seed exchange, photos and autos, cash only, Pacific Seeds photo's and autos, cash only, Growers Choice, photos and autos, cash credit and debit, these are all US seed banks i have used and all are reputable, good luck bro.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

That’s great business practice. Probably one of the many reasons you’re successful. Karma comes back two fold. Happy grows.
Burnz

Top Bottom