Wanted Compound Genetics Khalifa Mints or Violet fog

• Thread starter Thehouseofgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steadylifted

Steadylifted

Ending week 7 of a cut hunted by buddy of mine. Great structure, decent nugs looking forward to the end results
20220613 192203

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Be ready to pay out the a$$ for the hype though!

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

I missed out on the Grape Gasoline S1, but I scored a few crosses.

I popped one seed ea of Violet Fog, and Gastro Pop, this is what I got.

Violet Fog
IMG 7308

Gastro Pop
IMG 7272

I'm really happy with Compound! I scored at radogear and Insane, I was camping and refreshing after missing out before....they went fast!!! Insane seems like they had a few packs from Grape Gasoline drops from time to time, and Treestars too. I should probably grab some more of the grape gas crosses before they're gone.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

They have some pretty strains. They sure think highly of them. I'd never pay that price for a seed, but people do. My best seeds have always been free.

Beazy

Beazy

Those are some damn nice LOOKING flowers !! How’s the flavor ? Effects ? I’ve grown some great looking buds that taste horrible and some of my most memorable didn’t look so great but packed flavor and headiness like no tomorrow!! Beautiful they are for sure tho

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Yeah, they were $200-250 and I could swing it then, and I grabbed 5 packs of their Grape Gasoline drop. This last Apples & Banana's drop they went up to $350-400, and that priced me out. I bit the bullet once and grabbed just the A&B's S1. I usually stay around $100-150 a pk and I'm mostly in recovery from seed buying 😬

They both have a nice taste and aroma... the Violet Fog is strong, the Gastro Pop a little less so...I'm really happy with them. I made some crosses and going to hit them back to the originals soon. That Sunken Treasure PowerPurp was pretty fing sweet too. I definitely look forward to running more Sunken Treasure as well

IMG 7338

Last edited:
Beazy

Beazy

Seed buying IS an addiction in and of itself 😆 I’ve had what I consider good luck with Bodhi Rare Dankness and Mosca.BUT that’s only 3 out of A LOT 😆😆😆 Oh and Baked beanz with his spitting cobra. So 4 out of A LOT 😆😆😆😆 If I didn’t have so many damn beans to hunt through I would most definitely be hittin up Trustfall for some cuts ! which still isn’t out of the question even with all these beans

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah, they were $200-250 and I could swing it then, and I grabbed 5 packs of their Grape Gasoline drop. This last Apples & Banana's drop they went up to $350-400, and that priced me out. I bit the bullet once and grabbed just the A&B's S1. I usually stay around $100-150 a pk and I'm mostly in recovery from seed buying 😬
I can't do it. I'd be too butt hurt if I fkd it up or if it wasn't the best I ever grew.

Beazy

Beazy

Back a few years ago it wasn’t as bad spending that kind of bread on em when it was moveable !! Now it’s just not feasible for ME

Last edited:
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

I can't do it. I'd be too butt hurt if I fkd it up or if it wasn't the best I ever grew.
I have a healthy desensitization to money 😬

I did share it all with all my local growmies, and they're super happy. They're giving me the original cuts back for me to hit with the crosses I made... all good fun

This was the Sunken Treasure Powerpurp, I think it's a steal for $100, one of my friends said she tripped hard and like hallucinated after smoking the bottom of the bag with all the crystals
IMG 7275

My cat liked it too, she got banned from the grow tent 😿

Beazy

Beazy

Can’t argue with that then ! They sure are pretty !! Wish I could ban my cats from the grow, they go NOWHERE near-my plants BUT there is still evidence of them and wifeys hair too 😆😆 Oh well wouldn’t be a happy camper without either of em !!!

Last edited:
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

There's lots of good quality good value seed packs for a lot less. I think a lot of it is the seedbanks jacking it up for the top breeders, and they're the ones gouging the seed buyers. I don't think the top breeders are getting all that money for their packs.

After spending a few thousand on seeds you gotta stop and just be happy with what you have to play with

Beazy

Beazy

Most definitely!!! And start making your own crosses with the best you find

Last edited:
T

Thehouseofgreen

damn growmie i am very jealous! I sure did miss the boat haha cant find a violet fog pack anywhere!

Good job mate looks fire!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I feel those prices are only worth it if your going to make more seeds and crosses with them. Or if you have high paying customers.
Violet fog looks real nice though plus it has a cool name!👍🏻

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

I feel those prices are only worth it if your going to make more seeds and crosses with them. Or if you have high paying customers.
Violet fog looks real nice though plus it has a cool name!👍🏻
Yeah they're too expensive and limited to just run and done em. So with that in mind I knew that I'd be crossing them, and then backcrossing in an attempt to preserve the genetics as much as possible. I don't know shit about breeding, I just looked at the lineage of the two and selected something that had some similar lineage to play together with. I hope the whole pack consistently throws out phenos like this. I was pretty happy with the results from only one seed from each of those two packs. I'll be playing them again with different partners...it's fun. I also have Gaschata, Pink Certz, and Fiji Sunset I need to play with too, plus Rado also threw in a Blue Apricot Sherbert x Grape Gasoline freebie.

Top Bottom