computer crashed

• Thread starter silverfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

silverfox

Well it's been a long time since I've been on the site as my computer crashed and have been down for a long time and just finaly got it back and up an running again !!
Will be back and on the site again !!!!!!
Wooooooo Hooooooo !!!!

Peace

Silverfox:happy:party:yes

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi silverfox welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

S

silverfox

Hey logic it's good to be back bro and I've been growing outdoors for about 40 yrs ! Last yr 1st time indoors and I love it as I can keep a eye on the girls and watch them grow everyday ! Big difference when growing indoors as I'm a dirt farmer and use regular fertz and spring water from the creek nearby ! I buy most of my stuff from Lowes and Wally-World ! I got Bazooka Joe ,Purple Gus , PK X PK X Black Afgani , and Swazi X Diesel going now ! Thay are about 3 wks in flower and am using Miracle Grow for Roses ,Superthrive , Black strap molasses for fertz and they look just beautiful and full of nice buds ! 2 400 MHD and 1 400 HPS going in the flower room which is 9' X 12' X 8' and fixing another bigger room on down the road ! Just to let ya know I've been around the block a few times !

Retired Vet 69-70 nam , 91-94 Iraq retired in 94 ! I'm also Native American ( Cherokee ) !

Thanks for all the replys and be safe well medicated and pain free !!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

FOX IN KY:yes:rock

Top Bottom