Concealed Weapons and mmj

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am licensed to carry my pistol. I have been packin heat for several years, never drawn it yet. I have been trained on how and when to use deadly force. Wondering what leos stance is about mmj and packin heat. My instrctor says if Iam not under the infunce no problem. I carry 2 pistols a Ruger blackhawk 357 and a colt 45 old school...one concealed the other strapped..

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am licensed to carry my pistol. I have been packin heat for several years, never drawn it yet. I have been trained on how and when to use deadly force. Wondering what leos stance is about mmj and packin heat. My instrctor says if Iam not under the infunce no problem. I carry 2 pistols a Ruger blackhawk 357 and a colt 45 old school...one concealed the other strapped..

You committed Federal Purjery when you got your concealed carry card and they asked if you used illegal drugs. In the eyes of the Feds, medical cannabis isn't legal.. If you get caught with your meds and a gun, they can make it Federal and give you five years for just the gun. So, wonder no more, if you get caught, your life is fucked.

I don't know any growers that carry, ever. Don't be a fool.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

You committed Federal Purjery when you got your concealed carry card and they asked if you used illegal drugs. In the eyes of the Feds, medical cannabis isn't legal.. If you get caught with your meds and a gun, they can make it Federal and give you five years for just the gun. So, wonder no more, if you get caught, your life is fucked.

I don't know any growers that carry, ever. Don't be a fool.

wtf? are you yammering about
around these parts a ccp is issued by the state, not the fed
mine says: state of washington license to carry a concealed pistol
they may do a fed back ground search, but it is a state issued permit
my wife and i have both mmj cards and ccp's and we both carry fyi and until the laws get rearranged we are both legal

fwiw

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

wtf? are you yammering about
around these parts a ccp is issued by the state, not the fed
mine says: state of washington license to carry a concealed pistol
they may do a fed back ground search, but it is a state issued permit
my wife and i have both mmj cards and ccp's and we both carry fyi and until the laws get rearranged we are both legal

fwiw

?? federally you are fucked if you grow and are found with a weapon.. no ifs, ands or buts! what ever your sentence is add 5yrs for your weapon on top of that.(federally not state)

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
?? federally you are fucked if you grow and are found with a weapon.. no ifs, ands or buts! what ever your sentence is add 5yrs for your weapon on top of that.(federally not state)

I agree.. possesion of a hand gun with any drug, your screwed. And since canna isn't legal under federal law, don't know why anyone would think otherwise.. the feds don't care if you have a mmj card or not, not valid in their eyes anyways.. just be careful if carrying, don't get caught up.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

i'm quite sure my attorney would shred that, besides, i don't think the fed is looking for a little pissant like me
now some of those big hot shots in colorado?
that's another story

:)

fwiw

M

MIway

dude... just hide the guns behind the massive colas... they'l never know... ;-)

hiboy

hiboy

As we all know feds override state law. So if fed law states that hand weapons and illegal drugs are cause for punishment, then come to your own conclusions if you want to CHANCE that.
hiboy

D

DoobyScoo

dude... just hide the guns behind the massive colas... they'l never know... ;-)

You don't get an Avatar like that without taking chances.

"Dude, the safety is off!"
"What?"
-Splat-

#1 Reason to not pack. You'll survive a shot of Bear Mace to the head.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
there are nice enhancements for commiting a felony while in possession of a gun

C

canaguy27

Bud is right. Here in Colorado, if you answer no on that form, you are committing perjury. When it says "illegal user," it is talking about "illegal" on the federal level. Not worth the risk IMO. Just practice more Krav maga and you won't need a gun.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont carry around mj when iam armed. My grow is small pretty much personal, but the advice is sound and makes sense. We live rural miles from cops so some homelamd security is needed..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.. from state application form. So federal law once again superseeds indivdual state rights. Great. And once again were on some list...maybe its better to keep underground, then if nesessary, shoot, shovel, and shut up,,,,,

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Perjury happens in a court of law. You will be providing misinformation which is def not perjury. Kind of like lots of the younger people getting their MMJ cards. Isnt that misinformation? But youll be in trouble nonetheless. Someone mentioned you cant carry b/c of the federal laws. In that case why would you be growing or smoking? Thats against fed law too isnt it.

My personal opinion is why bring that kind of grief onto yourself?

GhostFace

GhostFace

why in gods name do you need to carry 1 noless 2 guns on your person here in colorado????????????? lmfao

all i need is my fists and my blade if need be..carrying guns are for wimps-n-pussys or wannabe gangsters :rasta: this aint detroit or brooklyn ;)

GhostFace

GhostFace

not to mention if you have a redcard and a carry permit you are on the list and in the system so if they do come in they are coming in hard and heavy and will shoot to kill at any given chance and if you do make it out alive you will be locked up for growing and having firearms on location. just my 2cents but id say you would be fucked

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Having both guns and weed on you is very bad to the Feds...it doens't matter if you have your concealed weapons permit and medical marijuana license. It sucks because we do have the right to protect ourselves with guns and indulge in weed but just not both together. We are having the same problem here in Denver, too.....just don't get caught with both on you, that's all.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

bear mace is your best friend guys...if you have ever seen a man sprayed with a big can of bear mace youll know why...they'll wish you would have shot em after that :)

i have one of the magnums it shoots over 30 feet per spray

Top Bottom