Concentrate , it's concentrate

• Thread starter Jeckle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeckle

Jeckle

A little blueberry run I finished this morning, took her out at 95hrs as have a little trip away need some journey dabs lol, smell of sweet blueberry so shall fill the air lol
Concentrate  its concentrate
Concentrate  its concentrate
Concentrate  its concentrate 2

Jeckle

Jeckle

People are getting clean wax confused with autobuddering, 9 out of 10 times if you scrape you are agitating and trapping solvent , the process will begin and waxing will start whether you want it to or not , butane is a preservative auto budder is doing exactly that, it may smell terpy granted as they have been preserved within the solidified oil but that's along with the solvent used aswel, to get clean honeycomb whip budder you NEED to make clean shatter , my friend was presented wth the poison I posted for 30 pound a gram knowing the difference between good and bad is a saving to the pocket head and health so be sure your not slowly poisoning yourself

Jeckle

Jeckle

Blz by seedism, purged for 40hrs at 95f then 50hrs at 102f, such a beautiful strain to work with so stable, the pheno was very trainwrecky so strong behind the eyes aswel

Jeckle

Jeckle

Blz bigger run out of the 2, started this 110 grams dry top shelf nug, there 16.5g end product, she has been in for 65hrs on 95f now I put up to 102f for the remaining 40ish

Jeckle

Jeckle

View attachment 434337 Exodus 100hrs and finished
Looks good Jeckle…… i'm just so thankful I can make mine in a fraction of that time. :)

Dab On Homie~
nice one Pisces appreciate it dude , just bear in mind tho man more purge equals less tane , if you can purge 100+ with no autobudder or auto waxing of any kind do it bro, health a big factor of dabbing to me that why quit tobacco flower Rizla etc lol

Pisces

Pisces

Bro…. I don't EVER get auto-buttering.

My Shatter is as Stable as it comes and will last for months even under the fat old Desert Sun when it's constantly 100+ degrees Fahrenheit everyday!

Jeckle

Jeckle

Ye man that's sick bro, how come you only have a certain amount of time to get done then dude

ethnoman

ethnoman

Nice work Jeckle, looks like it would hit the spot. Long run times..!

J

juggo

That looks killer,I wish i had some hazes to run,Awesome Jeckle.

peace,
juggo

Jeckle

Jeckle

Go and check out sick uk based headshop selling hitman highly educated and all things heady, free P&P check them out on Instagram The Bank Of Dank

Www.bankofdank.co.uk (under construction )
Instagram the bankofdank

Latest posts

Top Bottom