Concern about some PNC clones

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

Going into week 2 of flower, the plant doesnt have much pistils coming out. I see alot of pistils that are turning dark red and dying on. On one of my plant, the Aliendog, i see some nutsack forming but it has some healthy pistil. I will post pictures tomorrow, they are sleeping right now dont want to interrupt the night cycle.

H

Headach

Here are the picture, week 2 of flowering starts on friday. Does this look normal? Normally we see alot of pistils, i am seeing some pistils but soon as they come out they turn dark red and wrinkle away.

IMAG0097
IMAG0098
IMAG0099
IMAG0100
IMAG0101
IMAG0102
A

amstercal

I've never seen Aliendog in person, but your leaves don't look too happy... thin and dwarfy. How are your roots? And what are you growing in, have for lighting, using for nutes, ph, temps and humidity, etc?

H

Headach

Its werid, i still the pistils coming out but they dont come out fully, they turn dark and cringe up.

E

ent

The pistils will die if they have been pollenated. Is your plant that is showing sacs releasing pollen?

H

Headach

No, they are actually still young. Week 2 of flowering well be official as of tomorrow.

A

amstercal

Can we see a pic of the whole plant? And what kind of system are you in? Lights/ watts per plant? Roots are nice and white? I wonder if anyone has ever grown this strain at that high of a temp?

C

creole cook

i have read that, like many quality strains, aliendogs can be finicky, can hermi if not given what she wants

J

Jalisco Kid

Adogs leaves look that way until they flower. There has been some damn cold nights and 8% RH is our neighborhood the last few days. It is a tricky plant, at least is was for me trying to make her happy on the first round both the cherry and ether cut. JK

Top Bottom