confidential Cheese

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

DNA hits another homerun. Use good ventilation as this stuff stinks like no plant Ive ever smelled. but the smoke is sweet oh so sweet. head and bag appeal. Give it a try,

mack 10

mack 10

sounds good bro, both parent strains are killer:) cant go wrong. what was the yield like? mack

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I got close to 4 oz off each plant in 2 gallon pots, this has definitely became my new favorite. golfball style nugs another good one they have that hits even harder is Called Cataract Kush its LAconfidential x OG kush its good medicine.

S

Shiplessocean

I got close to 4 oz off each plant in 2 gallon pots, this has definitely became my new favorite. golfball style nugs another good one they have that hits even harder is Called Cataract Kush its LAconfidential x OG kush its good medicine.

Grew CC 3 harvests ago, Very strong medicine, only poped two out of six, so mig try again when i got somr spots open.

M

Mauihaole

Does anyone know the flowering time of the Sour Kush from Reserva Privada ? the discription at Attitude does not say. I missed the UFO Frebie # 5 witch is Confidentail Chesse by 3 cents was bummed

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I would get to about 7 weeks then start really keeping my eyes on the trichomes they wont lie. When they are nice and clear or just turning Amber depending on the type of buzz you want but dont wait to late you have about a week window there if you go to long you lose potency at an alarming rate.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I only had 3 of 6 pop for me as well Im sure DNA is working on that

J

JahRah

I'm sooo keen to give this strain ago ... The LA Confidential has a better high though, the cheeses are too stoney at times!

M

Mauihaole

Mahalo efnscreenames. My pack showed up it says 7-9 weeks but also Ill be outdoor in Maui as an early srping crop. Do you know much about benes during flower?

T

tw5422

thanks for info bout to crack few these sound like ill run whole pack

Latest posts

Top Bottom