Confirmation if these measurements are correct.

• Thread starter Jillyjolly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jillyjolly

Hi,

Ive had a friend recommend these measurements for 200l tank on my first weeks of flowering, do these look okay? I am just getting back into it,and he usually gives me his too smoke and he makes some really nice stuff, but he is stopping so I need to do myself now , but like to confirm if these look good (Soil/coco mixture indoor, water is coming from reverse osmosis, before mixing in separate tank)

Feed 200 week 1-4
Calcium - 5 Caps
Magnesium - 5 Caps

Canna A - 700ml - 500ml
Canna B - 700ml - 500ml

Canazym - 500ml (1-2 weeks)

Then he is making me more measurments for the next weeks.

Id appreciate any help and advise,
Thanks!

Northdank67

Northdank67

you can calculate those measurements and check for yourself, first you have to convert the nutes to ppm, my understanding is that for example
you have a nurtient that is NPK 1-1-1 so 1% N 1% P 1% K. That 1% reading converts to 100ppm (on ppm500 scale) and that 100ppm converts to 0.2ec.
then you can calculate exactly how much nurtients your mix would have you just have to check the labels on the nutes, then check if its the same you want to feed your plants and make adjustments based on that. Not 100% sure about this so I'd love if someone could confirm this! (need to be sure myself too since its been a while haha)
it's impossible to know how much ca or mg you are feeding since you didn't provide the brand you're using so no1 can check the labels other than you.
but I think i've heard of someone using those ratios before I think.

Top Bottom