Confused🤪🤪

• Thread starter Jamieb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamieb

Jamieb

Hi there’s so many conflicting reports on how to raise or lower the ph in coco! I’ve tried the forums which has made me even more confused lol,so is there anyone that can point me in The right direction Please? I’ve bought a ph and moisture probe which I’ve placed in the pot this morning, basically it says the ph level is just above 7 ( I will add pictures) and the moisture says it’s just above dry into moist.not sure what run off is as not used enough water to get run off yet ( is this bad?)
Confused
Confused 2

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Water coco daily. You don't need a moisture prob for it because it's not soil. Ph 5.8-6.2 ish. Coco needs to stay saturated. Pictures of your plants?

I'm not a coco grower so wait for others but I just wanted to clear up some stuff for you.

This guide pretty much explains it. The one key point I want to drive home is ITS NOT SOIL.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi there’s so many conflicting reports on how to raise or lower the ph in coco! I’ve tried the forums which has made me even more confused lol,so is there anyone that can point me in The right direction Please? I’ve bought a ph and moisture probe which I’ve placed in the pot this morning, basically it says the ph level is just above 7 ( I will add pictures) and the moisture says it’s just above dry into moist.not sure what run off is as not used enough water to get run off yet ( is
I have a meter same as yours. The moisture and light are good but the ph is wrong and completely unreliable.

Jamieb

Jamieb

Water coco daily. You don't need a moisture prob for it because it's not soil. Ph 5.8-6.2 ish. Coco needs to stay saturated. Pictures of your plants?

I'm not a coco grower so wait for others but I just wanted to clear up some stuff for you.

This guide pretty much explains it. The one key point I want to drive home is ITS NOT SOIL.

This is what it looks like today
4017B601 6725 4134 A255 6A07597E36C9
503FE3E6 5C6A 41FD BBDE 562A3AE8B8D5

Jamieb

Jamieb

Well after being in shed with my new TDS/EC meter for over an hour finally worked out my nutrient levels etc to get me to desired levels( felt like a proper chemist 😂) hopefully can only get easier now 👍thank you to all that have given me advice it’s been much appreciated 👍🎉👍🎉

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Now go and get that other soil meter and open up trash can and drop it in your problems will all be solved never rely on those meters there rubbish you would never find one in a Garden Nursery , I know I’ve been a Nursery Man in my line of work as a Horticulturist for over 30 years save your money . Save your sanity ..... Od

Top Bottom