Confused about flushing

• Thread starter Rom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rom420

Rom420

I just got a question about flushing. Now I understand that a 1-2 week flush is good for soil. And that you should do 3X the volume fo the grow pot. But I'm confused about the cycle. Do you just flush once one week and once the last week? Or do you flush daily for the last 1-2 weeks? Thanks ahead of time for any help:cool0010:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey bro, even when flushing you weant to keep a good wet dry cycle. i like to flush about every 2-3 weeks during the whole growth process as well, helps to keep ph in a good range and keep s salts from building. But always make sure your soil gets dry in between feedings/waterings, or else they wnt be able to drink fast enough to have a good flushing regamine. As for the final flush, i flush for 2-3 weeks at the end, and again, let the pot dry out between. Usually 2-3 good flushes and you can just give water for the last bit of time.
Hope this helps man.

Rom420

Rom420

Thanks BB! Thats how i've been doing it but it just doesn't seem like my leaves lose their color like some people say

T

TheKingsOf420

Does your ash burn white???? Because that all that really matters....:bong-hits:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya sometimes they just like to keep their colour, I hate when that happens too. How long before the final flush do you drop out your N?

Rom420

Rom420

Yeah it does seem to burn white, so thats good. I usually stop giving any nutes about 2 weeks before they finish. I use Fox Farm and I think the Tiger Bloom has some N in it

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok, add another week to the flush, will really help the colours, how long do you leave the grow big in? The tiger doesnt have a lot of N,just enough to get it through. I take my grow big out at week 5-6 for a 10 week strain.

Rom420

Rom420

I don't really incorporate the grow big too much in flowering. I give it once maybe twice in the first couple weeks of flower. I just don't want them to get too much N. Thanks for all the help by the way BB!

Top Bottom