confused about my ppm?

• Thread starter sliknuts89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sliknuts89

ok my tap ppm is high around 300 to 400ppm. i was told that the way to come upwiththe figure that you go with is by subtracting your taps ppm from the all together ppm after adding nutes? i hope this is the end result because if it isn't i am never gunna be able to have the right ppm hopefully thiis is what you do. please let me know so i can stop this confusion or buy a reversed osmosis system. farmers please help!!!!!!!!!!

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thats what I always did but my tap was only about 90 ppms never killed any plants or anything. Maybe someone else can chime in and give a little insight.

S

sliknuts89

Thanks I bought an reverse osmosis so i be good ........

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

ok my tap ppm is high around 300 to 400ppm. i was told that the way to come upwiththe figure that you go with is by subtracting your taps ppm from the all together ppm after adding nutes? i hope this is the end result because if it isn't i am never gunna be able to have the right ppm hopefully thiis is what you do. please let me know so i can stop this confusion or buy a reversed osmosis system. farmers please help!!!!!!!!!!
Run a dehumidifier if you hum. is high and use the water from that,or catch rain water

reeldrag

reeldrag

dont use dehumidifer water it often contains a very nasty bacteria I belive it causes leigionaires disease

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

dont use dehumidifer water it often contains a very nasty bacteria I belive it causes leigionaires disease

I think you are thinking of humidifiers that are attached to forced air furnaces, if not cleaned and maintained regularly, yes nasty stuff

reeldrag

reeldrag

could be, not to sure Im just a hillbilly that still uses tap water unfiltered hehehehehehehe now ya got me wondering now Im gonna have to find out. thanks soda

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

i use a r/o, de-hum, in room a/c plus central air,8 burner nat. gas co2 ,4k watts with 24 plants. i keep my temp. at 85 co2 at 1500ppm. p.h at 5.8. Ican also switch to fresh air via a 8in cetrifugal fan(inline), with 2 10"fresh air intake vents. 15 years of trial and error,my info can save you time,money and headache.

Top Bottom