confused about rusty spots?

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

When you wash them and dry them right they will alwats go BOOM the next day. I did mine the other day and the next day they were much more bushy and healthy looking so i had to prune them again. Now i have bonsai plants going wild. They love it.

CHRIS.
:)

I feel like Mr. Miyagi with these plants man.. haha
These poor girls have had to re-gen themselves at least twice in their lives now..lol If they make it I think I am going to gold plate that bud and frame the shit,. roflmao

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

When you wash them and dry them right they will alwats go BOOM the next day. I did mine the other day and the next day they were much more bushy and healthy looking so i had to prune them again. Now i have bonsai plants going wild. They love it. If you prune those plants there is less romm for bugs and they will go bonsai style. I will get some pics soon and you will be shocked at the nodes on my pruned plants. I am just about to do the mundane watering task. FCUK. There is no better mite killer than FLORAMITE.
Neem oil just does not match the power of anything like FLORAMITE.

CHRIS.

Scratch that CHRIS. I just rememberd I am going to pick some up in case I do get a mad problem with mites. I was thinking something different.

L

LUDACRIS.

How well does the folorimite wash from the soil? I mean how harmful can it be if traces are left unwashed from the medium? Or is it that harmful at all? What is your bud like after harvest? any changes or chem residues? I briefly skimmed some info on it but probably had to go do something and never finished reading on it.

No effects or no need to wash from the soil as i spray the top lair or the soil also with FLORAMITE. Its a farmers product to cover fields of crops that you will find most of the fruit and veg that you eat is sprayed with by large commercial fruit and veg growers. And my green tastes fucking amazing always.

LUDA.

(go back and read the link).

L

LUDACRIS.

Scratch that CHRIS. I just rememberd I am going to pick some up in case I do get a mad problem with mites. I was thinking something different.

Fuck you beat me to the answer. LOL.

CHRIS.
(it can be expensive).

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

No effects or no need to wash from the soil as i spray the top lair or the soil also with FLORAMITE. Its a farmers product to cover fields of crops that you will find most of the fruit and veg that you eat is sprayed with by large commercial fruit and veg growers. And my green tastes fucking amazing always.

LUDA.

(go back and read the link).

Just did and I agree man. Well worth it to save my girls if need be. I will oder a small bottle soon as pay day rolls around. Shit is expensive!--
Still the Neem seems to have everything at bay for the time being. Only time can tell with the Neem though
I checked again yesterday on the unwashed plant and no mites? I looked everywhere in the room and again man nothing? Curious as hell about that?

L

LUDACRIS.

Just did and I agree man. Well worth it to save my girls if need be. I will oder a small bottle soon as pay day rolls around. Shit is expensive!--
Still the Neem seems to have everything at bay for the time being. Only time can tell with the Neem though
I checked again yesterday on the unwashed plant and no mites? I looked everywhere in the room and again man nothing? Curious as hell about that?

Dont waste your money on NEEM OIL.
A 1/2oz of FLORAMITE is plenty.

You really get what you pay for and its best to go all out to save a crop.

L

LUDACRIS.

Do every plant again and while they are out of the room give it a quick wipe down with hot soapy water and a touch of bleach and tidy up before returning the plants to the room. This is what i do when washing my plants in the shower. Wash them and set about wiping down the room walls then i put the plants back in and next day you will see a massive difference. Doing one plant is a waste of time as the mites will always drift on to your new cleaned plants so best to do them all at once for peace of mind.

CHRIS.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Do every plant again and while they are out of the room give it a quick wipe down with hot soapy water and a touch of bleach and tidy up before returning the plants to the room. This is what i do when washing my plants in the shower. Wash them and set about wiping down the room walls then i put the plants back in and next day you will see a massive difference. Doing one plant is a waste of time as the mites will always drift on to your new cleaned plants so best to do them all at once for peace of mind.

CHRIS.

Understand, but wise man :character0050: had to test on one guinnisis pigas. Now that the pigas is still alive,.. it wants the other piggy's to take a bath too. Good to go ,,,Piggy approved ;8) lol
I will give her a good scrubbing with the soap and bleach when the girls are out drying off. Thanks bro
Just had to make sure It was a good thing bro. Will order the floramite soon See how it goees until then.

L

LUDACRIS.

Understand, but wise man :character0050: had to test on one guinnisis pigas. Now that the pigas is still alive,.. it wants the other piggy's to take a bath too. Good to go ,,,Piggy approved ;8) lol
I will give her a good scrubbing with the soap and bleach when the girls are out drying off. Thanks bro
Just had to make sure It was a good thing bro. Will order the floramite soon See how it goees until then.

I never give out information i cant back up Mr miagi LOL.

Wax on wax off.
(its fucking hard graft but never lay down to the mites fight fire with fire)
All will come good son as you find your focus and meditate.
:character0050:

L

LUDACRIS.

Fucking hammer them when you get your floramite and burn fuck out of the mites and catch the dead mites with chopsticks.
:evilgrin0040:

G

grateful bread

hey FOD! whats up man? i deal with rust issues from time to time and i use Safer brand Fungicide spray. it controls rust, pm, and blackspot. its omri listed and pretty potent stuff. hope you get your issues worked out!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I never give out information i cant back up Mr miagi LOL.

Wax on wax off.
(its fucking hard graft but never lay down to the mites fight fire with fire)
All will come good son as you find your focus and meditate.
:character0050:

Haha right on man. You do seem to have a handle on the knowledge and experience brother. It is hard and even more so depressing as I think of past grows that were flawless. Pisses me off bad enough to want to regain that freedom of growing again.
I will balance my inner confusion and paint the fence,..sand the floor and do the plants bidding.. lol Thanks CHRIS,

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

hey FOD! whats up man? i deal with rust issues from time to time and i use Safer brand Fungicide spray. it controls rust, pm, and blackspot. its omri listed and pretty potent stuff. hope you get your issues worked out!

Hey Bread,, I will check that out here pretty quick. All is stagnant for now it seems. Shit now that I said that My room will be rust haha.
tank e brudda

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Wanted to take a sec and thank all of you who have come by the thread and helped get me going in the right direction and extended your advice. Couldn't do this shit without all of your knowledge and wisdom. It is an honor being part of the farm. Thanks everyone

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Another quick pic update. Girls are in day 17 of flower. looking better and trying to stay on top of it. Took 8 clones 11 days ago and trans them today.. Put out sticky strips a couple days ago after the big clean and threw it under the mag ,.. nadda one mite. Not that I can find anyway. The rust thing I suppose is at bay and taking tons of measures to keep the area clean and dry. All in All looking ok I suppose. Peace

Vegandclones
Close1
Close2
Close3
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Before lights on. 19 days into flower. Will post again in a couple weeks. Peace everyone and have a great weekend.

SpidyandLL
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Found a small spider today under a leaf. Real small,, head of a sharpend pencil,..Brown strip ass and white torso. Going to prob wash agian and spray the Neem if it will not harm the bud. I won't use the floramite in flower. Never found a mite until now and odd out of all the leaves I have combed thru that is the only one? I do have a couple spiders that their egg sacks opened and little dudes started floating everywhere couple days ago. Felt em crawling all over me. One of the spiders is white and about the size of a dime. The other is a big brown scary sob. I leave her alone and I guess she leaves me alone...lol

I am going to take a closer look and try to get a pic of the spider in question and most likely Wash them again. Does anyone have any other suggestion from this point on?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Got it figured out from here on. No more need to be double posting the same issue.,...Thanks for the advice. This thread is dead.....Peace

Top Bottom