Confused Bout When To Bloom

• Thread starter Raw911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I believe if you run 13on/11off , 11on/13off, 10.on/14off instead of the normal 12on/12off in bloom you can get different Flavors and yields. All depends on the strain and its origin. Kinda like what DJ Short talked about. May take longer to finish with on times less than 12hrs.

It def makes for different flowers- that being said, don't fux with it just yet. flower your 12inchers and see what kind of cycle you need to be going with. I usually try and get things into flower around two feet for my favorite strain in seven gallons... and that means I need to be getting those fuckers out of the tray at that point and into some intermediate size cup, about three weeks in(to flower for the other room) I'm up-potting to 1 gals(forthe next generation in veg) and let them veg until the space opens up in flower. Once you get all of your specifics dialed in, you can then start fucking around with light, size, soil vs. hydro vs. anything else up to peeing on this one plant and seeing how you like the taste. Its a timing thing for your strain and your preference. By the way, I really like the taste of pissed-on bud and I can still be caught running around my room twerking in my translucent pantyhose. I don't know why the other guy would think that would ever go out of favor...

PB

G gnome

G gnome

It def makes for different flowers- that being said, don't fux with it just yet. flower your 12inchers and see what kind of cycle you need to be going with. I usually try and get things into flower around two feet for my favorite strain in seven gallons... and that means I need to be getting those fuckers out of the tray at that point and into some intermediate size cup, about three weeks in(to flower for the other room) I'm up-potting to 1 gals(forthe next generation in veg) and let them veg until the space opens up in flower. Once you get all of your specifics dialed in, you can then start fucking around with light, size, soil vs. hydro vs. anything else up to peeing on this one plant and seeing how you like the taste. Its a timing thing for your strain and your preference. By the way, I really like the taste of pissed-on bud and I can still be caught running around my room twerking in my translucent pantyhose. I don't know why the other guy would think that would ever go out of favor...

PB
All very good info. I agree get a few successful rips under your belt before you start peeing on ur plants lol. Timing is crucial. I cant agree more. And that ggos for every aspect of growing. When to flip. When to clone when to harvest etc. All about timing.

J

jinxjj

All very good info. I agree get a few successful rips under your belt before you start peeing on ur plants lol. Timing is crucial. I cant agree more. And that ggos for every aspect of growing. When to flip. When to clone when to harvest etc. All about timing.
Yep, there is no solid answer for half the stuff we do, it's all about what works for you!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I don't recommend doing any of that stuff. Sounds like your just begging for hermi's. A plant needs 12 hrs of uninterrupted darkness.
Lets not try to reinvent the wheel on our first rip.
I agree stay 12/12 to make things easy.

Top Bottom