Confused

• Thread starter SatansSon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SatansSon

I've been registered for several years n never been to a MMC or used my card for anything. Due to current events friends have asked me to stop by a few outfits n buy edibles. Is it true I have to sign over a certain number of my plant recommendation just to buy a brownie? I got extended plant recs cuz I suffer from crippling nerve pain at times and am nowhere close to over plant counts between my wife n I. Still I'll be damn before I help any these places grow more legally. Do ya have to sign over caregiver status just to sample products? If so how does a person shop around.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
bro that sounds crazy.... you should b making your own butter or canna milk, and treating your friends to your home made eats. just my opinion, my friends love our eats

sky high

sky high

If anyone starts talking about you having to sign over yer rights/plant count...tell em to FUCK THEMSELF and LEAVE.

Be forewarned though....they WILL take yer info/copy yer card/DL....at the least.....and what they DO with that info later...I dunno.... I sure don't trust em.....obviously. Whether they keep info secure...or grow plants using yer card at a later date....is also in question here.

And their "edibles"?? Gonna be hit and miss...fer sure.

if I was on the FR we'd hook and simply do some bakin'....LOL. Just too damn easy....

good luck

s h

S

SatansSon

Thanks for all the good word Sky n the baked baking offer. Thats what I thought. Seemed like a pack of dogs. And I'm not using my full recs for a reason n the reason is not to sign over to them.

I don't eat much edibles at all if ever. I smoke joints n vaporize dry sift from my boy. We've got a few trash bags of clean trim the last week or two nmy wife n her friends are all simmering in the crocpots as we speak n baking just to share. I notice more women like edibles for the functionality I guess plus the med effect.

Apparently the word is these MMCs are sharing the names of the people gathering samples as evidence so they're recruiting a couple dozen old farts to gather anon intel asap n give them all lots of business.

Skummy

Skummy

best edible ive had that are consistant and do what they are meant to do it Cheeba chews them things may not taste the best but they hit hard and last long!!! i took 3 on vacation with me last month and they worked fine!!!

Dro

S

SatansSon

Oh no Cheeba chews for me! Think thats what turned me off on edibles. Ate one for my birthday my daughter had bought n it scared this old man like strange acid. . Whats the new even stronger ones out called? deca dose?

putembk

putembk

The first time you go into a dispensary you will have to fill out a bunch of paper work. There will be a box asking for you to turn over you rights to them as your care giver. Simply check no and all is good. There will also probably be a box making them your caregiver while you are in the establishment. It is then up to you whether you want to go forward. I don't go to dispensaries now but you might ask for a recommendation for a trustworthy one. I never had a problem with a good place.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've been to several and have never been asked to turn plants counts over. However, if you make an MMC your caregiver, that's when you hand the plant count over. I would never do that.

outwest

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I want what ever the person who told you that is smoking. It must be extremely potent.
This link should help if you have anymore questions.
If its not on this link it isn't true.

GhostFace

GhostFace

anyone that doesnt know rite from wrong or anyone that doesnt know the rules/regs here in the state is just dumb.. how does a patient/caregiver have a redcard but doesnt know any info on how to go about the simplest of things is beyond me.. come on people WAKE UP!​

Cort

Cort

Its always buried in the fine print that few really read.Most places do have you sign over your plant counts. Thats how they can have clones, meds and grows.

2 handfuls of b grade fluff or a grade trim and a box of Betty crocker brownies is better than most dispensaries. (thats not saying much) It only gets better in your own kitchen.

Dorje

Dorje

Wasn't there a thread here about a woman getting toxic build up of petrochemical residues from eating edibles bought from MMCs? I'd be making my own...

Top Bottom