confussed

• Thread starter johnsoncc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnsoncc1

Im currently growing in a 10x6x8 tent running 2 1000watt lights co2 the whole works. I was using 5 gallon smart pots and the whole fox farm line For some reason i didnt do that well thinking about going to 7 gallon pots any suggestions. I also wondered if i should trim them up more in veg this time i did very little trimming the tops were huge everything else sucked

straincreation

straincreation

Yes you should top um more.atleast twice which will give you 4 tops whics the min imo when growing indoors. Top those youll have eight again the end result your trying to achieve is yeild if im correct. And I dont think you need bigger pots how long are you vegging. Imo 1 gal a month is good for me and has always shown me good results.

Any way hope this helps any questions feel free to hit me up. And threw the years ive noticed that ff gives a hell if a smell but shit for ywild unless you have a better bloom booster or have a really good line up of ff. Any ways
Hapoy farmin:( best of luck

J

johnsoncc1

Well i also have the entire line of advanced as well this go around was sort ot a test run at finding something a little cheaper i think what really happened is the plants just grew so big so fast there just really wasnt enough space. Thats why i was considering doiny like 8 7gallon instead of 12 5 gallon

Top Bottom