Congratulations Karma

• Thread starter shifty1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shifty1

:clapping:Wanted to congratulate you on your third place finish at the HTCC for your White Kush. You are very deserving of the victory Karma you breed from the heart. With your new line up you have coming up I can see multiple cups in your future. :anim_19:

S

Steve Z

they're getting tested fully now im sure he'll release them soon

f- yeah karma big ups brotha

420king-MASSES

well done karma im especially happy that a breeder from our farm placed in top 3 keep coming with that fire

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Pretty cool stuff Karma. Big Congratz my friend.

Your new line up is going to kill it!... And I wanna grow it. :smiley_joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks all, its was a great Cup, much more people then last year. It was a real Kush Cup this year.

I will do a small pre release here for you all, so you dont need to wait till i finish my reproduction.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yeah. The Underdog is coming.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Thanks all, its was a great Cup, much more people then last year. It was a real Kush Cup this year.

I will do a small pre release here for you all, so you dont need to wait till i finish my reproduction.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yeah. The Underdog is coming.

:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart

:anim_44:

:smiley_joint:

M

mr. haze420

white og was nice but the dominator rocked, :smiley_joint: next year a winner for sure, congrats to karma

C

cheesyblues

WELL DONE TO A REAL GUY :smiley_joint:

But man high time is a joke all us guys on the sights and real weed world try so hard and for what to get over run by a bunch of chick with dick selling coke sniffing fakes

420king-MASSES

Did karma just say underdawg hmmmmmmm thats sounds like music to my ears

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Did karma just say underdawg hmmmmmmm thats sounds like music to my ears

He did... the UD is getting a lot of attention in 2010 from breeders and farmers alike. It's becoming known a little more and for anyone not familar with the strain... It's stank dank no question.

I'll be all over that gear line too! my goodness Jah bless!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Congrats Karma. Fact is that you have been popping up in the win, place or show slots pretty regularly the past few years and when you didn't you were still hovering around the upper levels. That makes you a pretty good horse to bet on in the cup races.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so the strain that won wasnt white fire? it was a white fire cross? is there any pics of the buds that won?

Latest posts

Top Bottom