Connoisseur Chem?

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hi guys hope all is good! have a couple questions to ask.
What are the different phenos in your connisseur chem,and do you have any pics you could post up?
I snagged a pack of these and also your gdp so info on the cc would be great.

Thanks KMK:harvest:

the rrock

the rrock

Do you have any pics of the cheese chaze in flower,love the cheese,been growing it for almost 5 years and love it

O

Ookie

No pics of the Connoisseur Chem yet but the phenos should all be very close to the Chemdog D clone, keep an eye out for babies that smell like dead meat and shit (sounds revolting but its amazing)......hope that helps a little, sorry for the slow reply.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

It's stellar smoke man give it a run for sure prolly some of the dankest I've had shit ko's anyone I've unleashed this beast on

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Which gpd cross do you have. They don't have a selfed gdp.

As for the CC, I am growing the Cheesedog with their Chemdog D cut and its off the hook.

Its a heavy feeder. Thick and aggressive and most importantly stinky and potent. Also easy to grow.

B

bushdoc420

yo chief, im runin that dogg, have you got one of the taller chunkyer pheno, plus ived tyed one of the smallerone down, to open her up a bit, wow man wished ied tyedall the smaller ones down, they get very dense at about4/5 wks, i usely take a few fan leaves off, didnt have to this time bro, all flowers doubled in size in one week cuz, they loved the exsta light, runin full advanced nutes of cannada, wicked feed man, [ the organic range ], the small 1s are aboutjust over the 3 ft mark, the taller chunker has stoped at well over the 4 1/2 ft mark, been growin c/genetics for a bit of a time now and i can't see myself growin any thing elsbut them in the near future, happy growin dankster, yhe bushdoc420, peace out

Top Bottom