• Thread starter caesar5000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caesar5000

Connoisseur dont be fooled dnas new junk i mean skunk

TortureKill

TortureKill

whats the finished product like? I agree some of these companies are just looking to make a buck of the name, and many have strayed from the roots of our previous companies. Some are no longer making there own seeds, testing their own plants, using large numbers to select the BEST POSSIBLE parental lines.. ITs become a money game, and quality has flown out the window with many companies, NOT ALL.

IM interested to know if you are judging these genetics by the lanky veg you are getting from the plant to the left, or have you grown these out, clone and grown out to finish again, resulting in inferior product? If so, can u tell us a bit more about the flower or final product?
I agree that the skunk name has been watered down, and its very hard to find any remains of the skunks from the 80s and early 90s. Ive grown out my share of skunks, and can say "skunk" isnt wat it used to be. I also believe the same will happen with many of these other names and lines. The "kushes" will eventually be drown out, which is why I always hold onto my affie, and paki lines..Many of these other over used names will also be drown out. Its nearly impossible to find the Road kill skunk anymore, and most of the so called skunks you will find are of the sweet skunk line.

S

Steve Z

i mean i agree about DNA's genetics but come on, you did not top or supercrop shit on that little dinky one you are complaining about....

good or bad genes i think its unfair that you didnt even try, and what about the end result have you even flowered it yet??? i've had some horrible looking veg plants but are super winners in the bullpen.

i just feel with the size containers, the zero training that that is NOT a valid point in this case. if your talking bad genes then show shitty nugs, but the plant grown is all in the person. its green and healthy looking but you've just let it grow and are mad its not a bush??? do i have that right?

were they hermies or something??

i feel this isnt the whole story....

420king-MASSES

i mean i agree about DNA's genetics but come on, you did not top or supercrop shit on that little dinky one you are complaining about....

good or bad genes i think its unfair that you didnt even try, and what about the end result have you even flowered it yet??? i've had some horrible looking veg plants but are super winners in the bullpen.

i just feel with the size containers, the zero training that that is NOT a valid point in this case. if your talking bad genes then show shitty nugs, but the plant grown is all in the person. its green and healthy looking but you've just let it grow and are mad its not a bush??? do i have that right?

were they hermies or something??

i feel this isnt the whole story....

agreed 100% this plant is not topped or fimed looks like it is stretching for the light is the plant close enough to the light maybe you should top it then fim the top 2 branches to make the bottoms start growing up and out

S

Steve Z

for real dude. im not defending DNA im simply saying that is an untrained plant in a smaller pot that is obviously WAY younger than the other plant you are trying to make us compare it to. that thing is NOT topped or anything,

i feel like im watching a political commercial or a real bad infomercial

C

caesar5000

i know it's hard to see in the photo but the top was used for a clone to be flowered for sexing

i was just trying to spread the word and save some time for anyone thinking about this new old skunk my mistake

420king-MASSES

or maybe that its green//looks like you pulled a shitty pheno //im not to fond of dna gear lately there 50 day lemon skunk goes 110+days and cannabilizes itself but it still pumps outweight 5-1/2 dry zips outta 2 gallon bucket but its supposed to be a 50 day strain not a 110 super sativa
natural_medicines_010.jpg

Top Bottom