Connoisseur Quest For Dank.

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

New thread for alot of reasons. Mainly cause I never ran 3k as the thread was titled. here's what I'm up to now.

I have changed my grows over from commercial strains to connoisseur strains.

Started mixing my own salt nutrients,

doing tea more consistently,

co2 monitor,

and lastly the biggest game changer...

stopped going to shops and been popping seeds to get new strains. I found I had no want to post same old strain over and over. Smoking them got old too. I can't remember what prompted me to change in the first place... Oops. Well back to dank. get some pics up soon

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Tmp IMAG0715 1619631299
New dank

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Some flower shots first up is a cut I got labeled sour d at a shop. For sure is not the diesel. I say it has a sweet smell but not that strong high or smell though. Didn't make the cut shes the last one. Chop in the next 7days. Glad to be rid of her. :)
Tmp IMAG0716 996524740

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Platinum bubba with about a week left. Only a couple hair s are white so she still got some swell left to do. Last of her also due to slow veg and lo weight. I can grow the same or better with ogs. And not exactly a fan of bubba <~ over it I guess
Tmp IMAG0717 1619631299

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

My candyland in the first few weeks of flower. Never had the flowers myself but the clones are legit. This was real small when I put it in flower and it stretched alot. Just had to get a taste, New strains are so exciting when u know you got fire on the way :)
Tmp IMAG0720702731029

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

QWEST? no sir... JOURNEY...and im buckled for this ride..sick genetics..
tmb
respect
Thanks journey it is then ha! so much dank I have never sampled running thru here it's crazy. Been running some of my other strains for years and none r worth keeping except outdoor and commercial runs. Changed to ogs and cookies/cookies crosses

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I have been busy collecting strains :) got a tested cut of Louis xiii and Skywalker. Only tasted buds from Skywalker, it was sweet og goodness. I think I got a hint of strawberry og can't wait to grow my own

B

Burned Haze

It's always fun to go on the strain train , props to you and your picks!:) I know my addiction and hoard addiction gets overboard but it's better than the guys who only think one strain is the only way. Yeah a keeper is great but you can still have a testing room ;)

-BH
Keep rocking and subscribed bro

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

It's always fun to go on the strain train , props to you and your picks!:) I know my addiction and hoard addiction gets overboard but it's better than the guys who only think one strain is the only way. Yeah a keeper is great but you can still have a testing room ;)

-BH
Keep rocking and subscribed bro
there really are too many strains to spend my life growing just a few of them. Diablo tested at 26% and awesome og taste.... it's definitely staying in the mix. Most everything else is new. still have some blue dream but I'm not going to clone it-- maybe one for the head. Got a half light of blue berry and a half of abusive coming up. One more round of widow before I finish with that one too. Blueberry is the only left I will keep running love that taste.. the rest of my stock is newly aquired in the last year since I set my flip flop up.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I started a light of Diablo and blue dream this week ill get some pic s up later. Been feeding harder went 1.9 ec on them last feed. no sign of burn yet..

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I had some equipment failure that lead to the death of 1 light about 8 weeks in. All took it pretty hard except candyland. :/ sucks I had my WFA seed run in there. some purple menace that was almost done. my first run of phantom cookies. ugh makes me sick.

On a good note my nutrient mix is is doing well, been running my Moab clone to initiate flower and boost at weeks 5-7. Not sure how much I like it but it's my first play with it.

I have a light that is 4ish weeks in with the Diablo/blue dream/abusive and another at 2 weeks with widow, some blue dream and a first run of purple dog x crystal ship from seed my one and only female.

Top Bottom