Conservatory Grow

• Thread starter springer20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
springer20

springer20

Hi Everyone

Ive got a new house (not rented so no inspections) with a 18ft by 15 ft all glass conservatory in the back garden, noone overlooking it and totally private. So....Im thinking a massive indoor grow is on the cards lol

Im curious if anyone has done a Uk grow in one. My plan is 12 - 15 Plants, 200 LTR Pots, plant this month to give 3 months veg, then Flower Aug/Sept.

I usually grow cheese but thing something with a early flower time would be more apt for uk greenhouse growing. Ive got loads of top44 cuttings and lemon skunk so im gonna use them.

The roof is light permeable and it has blinds that are gonna need to be shut all the time round the conservatory. I plan on putting white poly all round the inside and permanently sealing the door

Im gonna put a carbon scrubber in there and then extract to a old tumble dryer outlet in the wall. Its already got air con.

Its North facing and gets good sunlight all day, i cant see any problems but ive never seen a grow done in one successfully so im wondering if a disaster waiting to happen lol

Any help would be appreciated folks :)

Z

zoeronerer

sounds perfect ..... automate the thing if it makes money ... co2 / ac /watering systems...

have fun ......ez

L

lone_botanist

No pics an all other posts are trolling... hmmm... i dont think u could grow a chin hair.. pffffttt.... talk allota sh!t but u r pitifull.. lol.. that is all..

Top Bottom