Consistent 15 Lb 12 Plant Setup

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

The humidifier will help while plants are small but once they start rowing they will produce eneough moisture themselves and you'll need a dehumidifier. If you have the height de lighting would be more ideal. But you need 10ft plus ceilings and a 3 ton would be doing everything it can to keep your room in the upper 70s low 80s. Might think about going de 750s if in a shorter than 10ft ceiling as 8 of those are 6k and two are ideal over a 4x8 hydro table.

As for se lighting you'll still be able to hit those numbers for sure just not as easily. In my experience best possible is 2.5 with se and 3.75 lb per light de(and I'm not talking about vert). And those numbers aren't easy to hit. One won't see them without perfect everything. Including ceiling height and ample a/c 3 ton won't get you there. That's the bare minimum in a 6k sealed. And ppl who get max production aren't doing it with bare min anything.

15 gal pots may be fine for soil but if planning coco I'd drop down to 5 gals. And brand of pot won't make any difference.

Top Bottom