• Thread starter 420king-MASSES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

9-11 inside job or not on ur life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

420king-MASSES

hey there my fellow farmers please sit down roll up that doob pack that bowl or rip that bong relax your mind and your minds eye
ill wait go ahead get stoned your gonna need an open mind for this thread
so conspiracies have been around since man started to walk the simple meaning is 2 or more people acting on something that they planned it could be 2 brothers conspiring to open up a legal practice to terrorists taking over a cruise ship so in this thread we will talk about the evil conspiracies such as and not limited to
roswell 1947
jfk assassination
the gulf of tonken
navy lab created aids virus
watergate
bobby kennedy assassination
moon landing
nasa
alien moon bases
nazi moon bases
nasa picture tampering
mars
project paperclip
majestic 12
the bilderberg group
the free masons
the bushes
bohemian grove
dick cheney
mk-ultra
9-11
iraq
the pyramids
sumaria/babalon
osama bin laden bush and cia connections
the rothschild family
and many many more so where to start well now that the thread is started lets see where it goes lets have fun but try to be as serious as possible but please grow a thick skin for this thread feelings could get hurt but remember guys we all have opinions and try to have fun and get informed its scary shit we gonna talk about

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

This is fun!!!! I have a many to yap about.. Great thread bro!!!

420king-MASSES

well lets get going tex where ya wanna start 911, katrina, haarp,fema, shit lets talk about haarp haarp is about 100 or 1000 high frequency radar dishes that are able to create something like 100 billion giggawatts well the official story is its run by college kids yet its on military property in the middle of nowhere alaska so the graduate studies are for blah blah blah but underneath is where it gets interesting when all these dishes are on full power there able to shoot a single concentrated beam into earths atmosphere where then there able to direct this high voltage power surge to anywhere in the world for example in the middle of the indian ocean in 2004 or the carribean and gulf in 2005 or notice how this year there have been no real big hurricanes hitting the gulf no theyve either shot south and hit mexico or north up the east coast miraculosly missing the oil spill so what say you guys

S

smashed1

hi 420 i dont now much about it but i read sumwear on a site that aids was a deases that spread from ailen contact have u hurd this and from wat ive seen on sites i sort of belive in ailens theres gotta be sumthing else out there so wat do u think of that thery that ailens spreading aids. and i also read 911 was a government thing said they found bombs in the rubble have u herd that one

420king-MASSES

hey smashed1 aids was created in a labratory by the united states navy i forget the year/yes i believe in aliens we have to be a very conceded species to think that we are the only intelligent life forms in our ever expanding universe its a ridicules thought [also i am an ancient astronaut proponent]/ i suppose that is an ideal way to kill off a planet in secret why not im in the thought of maybe the aliens manipulated or genes by targeting certain make-ups in our dna,or maybe we are the aliens to this planet think about that one we have never been able to find the missing link the closest to our dna is chimps humph/911 come on man first responders [ie the cops ,fire-men,port authority] all trained observers this is there job to be calm ,cool,and collected when the going gets tough and there all running out screaming about ''mini explosions''and'' bombs in the stairway'' lets remember to the cover of time or people and there was a woman and man standing in the hole the airplane made trying to get the helicopters to scoop them up rite there is a hole in the official story ''the fire was so hot that it melted the metal'' yet it wasnt hot enough to burn those to poor souls or suck the air out of them come-on man 911 was an inside job remember the molten metal well guess what jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel ,remember the molten metal falling out the girders on the 50th floor the planes didnt hit lower then the 70s hows that happening the only thing that can melt the steel girders like that is iron feahrite which is used exclusivly for demolition,also for the first time in the history of norad a general was not in charge but dick cheney was and it was stated to congress on live cspan coverage ''that dick cheney said no have you heard orders to suggest theres a change in plan'' which is in reference to the vice presidents assistant asking if they should scramble jets to intercept,how did the passport of 2 of the 19 ''hijackers'' passports survive the ground-zero fires when those same ''fires where hot enough to melt the towers'',now we get to shanksville google the exact same spot for ariel view look close now google the exact same spot asking for ariel view from 2000 or 1999 or 98 or 97 the same exact crevice is there it was there before the ''plane hit the ground'' why was there no plane wreckage where were the engines those titanium engines that are designed to stay in tact even after a plane crash oh and that same point for the pentagon and now with all that said think back and remember to what ever federal official from bush,cheney,rice,powell,rumsfeld all said ''no one would of thought to use a plane as a bomb i mean who would of thought of that"now thats the big gotcha on the same day as the september 11th terrorist attacks happened the united states military was running a drill called vigilant guardian now this drill was about the wtc being attacked by planes,the pentagon being attacked by planes,the white house as well this drill was running in real time with the attacks /al qaeda is a cia front so there able to navigate the islamic countries with out giving up who they are

S

smashed1

wow u realy now ur stuff im not real good reader an memery is shoking , i dindnt now they didnt find the enginesi dont realy no that much about the the findings and the aftermarth of it but it is interesting

S

smashed1

do u have any good links about 911 ive never checked that out i supose i should google it and i do beleve in ailians of couse theres sumthing else out there if were here there must be sumthing else out there, an neil armstrong was aparently warnd of the moon by them an the aids thing i beleave u wy do u think they made it an wat for

420king-MASSES

planes in towers yes pentagon and shanksville no more along the lines of missiles and all info i posted is confirmable gotta love the freedom of information act

420king-MASSES

do u have any good links about 911 ive never checked that out i supose i should google it and i do beleve in ailians of couse theres sumthing else out there if were here there must be sumthing else out there, an neil armstrong was aparently warnd of the moon by them an the aids thing i beleave u wy do u think they made it an wat for

real quick about aliens and ufo BUZZ ALDRIN officially man #2 to walk on the moon said that about 1-2 days out of earths orbit''we were followed by a ufo that kept visual contact for the whole trip'' now this is 69 there werent any more thewn maybe 100 sattilites in the air at that time/ yes go to 9/11 truth,alex jones live streaming talk show, info wars.com,prison planet.com/google 9/11 conspiracy pick a spot to start and pick it apart then move on to the next problem with the story oh real quick google this''NASA ALIEN MOON BASES ''it will bring you to youtube and you can see nasa footage of towers on the moon buildings like 5-10 miles high pyramids alien bases on the near and far side of the monn hows that for confirmation on :very_first_smiley:aliens:very_first_smiley::very_first_smiley:

S

smashed1

never even herd about misiles hitting pentagon an shanksville do u now were they came from. let me now if im giveing u the shits an ill leave u alone but ur stuff is amazing

420king-MASSES

they were ours ya gotta ask yourself where did the plane go you mean it completly disintegrated that dont happen with metal and especially titanium engines that are designed to stay in-tak also up until 9/11 2001 there had never been a metal building collapse due to fire what most people dont know is the towers were designed in case of a plane accidentally hitting it

S

smashed1

yer i saw a show the bloke that diesined the towers and they were haseling about the towers were supost to be able to handle a direct hit an he said it did but the intense fires melted the steal main frames or sumthing like that does that sound rite to u

420king-MASSES

if the fires were hot enough to melt the steel girders then the people who were standing in the plane holes would have melted as well the official story is bullshit

B

Bobby Smith

Well I guess I can shoot down one of your conspiracies.

My sister was walking into work at 8:45 (she usually got in at 8:00, but was out for a friend's birthday the night before and was running late) when the first plane hit the North Tower (the building she worked at).

She survived (thank God), but had she died, I'd probably be pretty pissed reading your ridiculous conspiracy theories.

As for the rest of them, I'm sure they're all true :thinking

420king-MASSES

what part is ridicules also every thing that ive posted is factual and you can google all the info and research for yourself and you shall see that what i have stated is factual

stickyicky

stickyicky

if the fires were hot enough to melt the steel girders then the people who were standing in the plane holes would have melted as well the official story is bullshit

I was at burning man in sept. The "burning man" structure is built w/ steel girters. These girters fell within 15min. of the fire starting. Jet fuel was not used! No explosions! Secondary or tertiary!

You really should check out the history channel and see for yourself how every one of your conspiracy theories was debunked.

Check this out for yourself.

fractal

fractal

I just picked up the latest David Icke book and it is super hardcore in depth conspiracy insanity! It is titled "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" and it is like a graduate coursebook in advanced conspiracy. Reptilians, the moon, just good stuff.

I think MKultra and the resulting experiments into human potential and brainwashing are the biggest thing going in conspiracy today because it has infected every level of our society now. The majority of pop singers and celebrity actors are mind controlled and virtually all of our entertainment relates to controlling the masses through subliminal and not so subliminal means.

420king-MASSES

I was at burning man in sept. The "burning man" structure is built w/ steel girters. These girters fell within 15min. of the fire starting. Jet fuel was not used! No explosions! Secondary or tertiary!

You really should check out the history channel and see for yourself how every one of your conspiracy theories was debunked.

Check this out for yourself.

the girders used for burning man and the girders used to build skyscrapers are 2 totally different things tolerences are different/police,firemen,emts,and port authority all said they herd secondary bombs going off in stairwells in upper floor lobbies/ also the discovery channel debunkers are the guys from popular mechanics who happen to be paid skeptics as a matter of fact they were debunked go check out debunking the bebunkers then go watch loose change the whole thing im talking about scientists from m.i.t. doing hands-on studies with ground-zero debris and are finding bomb residue and iron ferheit /also just to recap the discovery channels findings they were debunked

420king-MASSES

I just picked up the latest David Icke book and it is super hardcore in depth conspiracy insanity! It is titled "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" and it is like a graduate coursebook in advanced conspiracy. Reptilians, the moon, just good stuff.

I think MKultra and the resulting experiments into human potential and brainwashing are the biggest thing going in conspiracy today because it has infected every level of our society now. The majority of pop singers and celebrity actors are mind controlled and virtually all of our entertainment relates to controlling the masses through subliminal and not so subliminal means.

ya i just read some shit about lady gaga commiting a ceremonial [ritual] killing and her song alejandro has satanic symbols in it from her turning into a nun with upside down crosses on her sleeves /theres alot of info on mk ultra that shit really happened maybe still does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom