Constantly Changing Temp In Tent??

• Thread starter MrKush415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Ferment some sugar and yeast in your grow room, make some moonshine the byproduct of alcohol fermentation is co2.
wow, never thought of that, I used to home brew beer a long time ago and still have the equipment. Brewing beer definitely puts out CO2. Beer and weed, nice combo };-)

New2dagame

New2dagame

Hey Everyone,

I have a 5x5 tent with AC ducting into the tent.

I have a constantly changing temp. of 4.5 degrees (70F - 74.5F). I recently found 2 out of 5 hermed (1 was a bagseed and 1 was a fem seed). I was wondering if this could have contributed to it.

I have the AC on temp control since it's outside the tent. It takes around 4.5 minutes for the actual AC to turn (not just the fan).

I know constantly changing temps aren't good, but was wondering since its only a 4.5 degree change and it's in an optimal temp range (nothing extremely high or low) it's ok or do I need to find a way immediately to stabilize it?

The plants don't look stressed at all to the eye, they look very healthy. As I stated above I did find 2 herms around week 2 of flower.

Thanks
Check for light leaks in your tent .

Muzungu

Muzungu

50f shift from day to night not bad??
30f night 80f day?
50f night 100f day?
Ok I speak in Celsius so my numbers were wrong. Thanks for pointing out. Day 80f, night 55f. So drop of 25f between lights on/off. I assume that's not the issue. I read elsewhere that excessive heat could be the issue so I raised the light and increased airflow. They are doing much better. As a matter of fact they are almost back to normal. Can't understand how it would be heat stress if I'm at 80f?

New2dagame

New2dagame

Ok I speak in Celsius so my numbers were wrong. Thanks for pointing out. Day 80f, night 55f. So drop of 25f between lights on/off. I assume that's not the issue. I read elsewhere that excessive heat could be the issue so I raised the light and increased airflow. They are doing much better. As a matter of fact they are almost back to normal. Can't understand how it would be heat stress if I'm at 80f?
25 degree jumps are not good .

Latest posts

Top Bottom