Contaminant - What is in my weed?

• Thread starter canadaseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

Hey farm i just picked up something from a dealer my guy wasn't around... tried a new guy... bombed out and got a terrible batch thank god it's only a quarter sack for the week til my guys back.

After finding three different types of hair and an eyelash (wtf seriosuly!) then i notice strange black tiny things inside the buds. Not tiny seeds in the calyx's actually tiny black hard crunchy bits inside the weed. Is this insect shit in my weed? it's indoor Bubba Kush leafs have signs of spider mite type infestation white dotted discoloration. Is this spider shit on my weed, cause im not gonna smoke it if it is. Not point in taking pics my current camera wont register the macro zoom. Maybe some farmers know by my diagnosis whats going on.. oh also the weed has a peat moss flavor NOT typical for bubba kush... plus it's a totally fruity smelling kush not really earthy.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sounds like bodies or dooky to me. Can you loupe it? This is part and parcel of buying street weed, really sorry you had to go that route.

canadaseed

canadaseed

ughh wonderful... yea it sucks i had to buy off the street. I've been buying from a reputable dealer while i wait for my crop to finish, but that night he wasn't around so went to see the college boys. thankfully i was able to get some OG fire and GDP tonight.. it's lemon time lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom