Contest: 1 Plant Scrog CannaGranny Style Official Entry Page

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

This Page Is For Entries Pics and Progress and Final Weigh In of Your Grow Only. All discussions questions etc please use original contest invite page.
Contest Rules:
One Plant
Must Be On Scrog
Entry Pic and End Of Grow Pics Required Along With Disclosure of Strain Being Cultivated and Container Size
Scrog Size Must Be Stated.
Journaling of Grow Appreciated
Two Division’s: Indoor and Outdoor: Two Winners
Current Grows In Process Are Eligible
Contest Currently In Progress.
Contest Ends March 1st 2023
Weigh In March 28th 2023 (You May Weigh In At Anytime But Last Weigh In Day is March 28, 2023)
Contest is One Plant, One Scrog, CannaGranny Style
You Win Bragging Rights and may display a Winning Banner! 🙂
Good Luck To All, Let’s Grow!!!

EDIT: Here is the discussion thread, please use that for commenting, this thread is for reporting grow and results.

Last edited by a moderator:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I'm not afraid 🥋 and thanks for throwin down CG 🥰

Strain = Dark Phoenix(Trainwreck x Jack Herer) from Greenhouse Seed Co.(Thanks to my growmie @Zombierider for the Genetics referral 💪

Will be 4x4 SCROG and we're trying to break ground meow. Good luck out there and let's have fun 🤗

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I have two seeds going. Both are reg seeds and I will SCROG the Do-Si-Do if it turns out to be a female and survives the bad luck it's been having.

Otherwise I will SCROG the "Unknown" Bag Seed if it becomes a female.

PXL 20221010 1756076732

As you can see the Do-Si-Do isn't doing very great so we'll see if it survives.

SCROG will be 32" x 32".

The chosen plant will be transferred into a 5gal fabric pot and grown in soil after a few weeks.

I did pop a fem Sour Lemon Dropz seed as a backup plan in case one or both of these don't turn out.

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I believe this will work for a viable entry:

Hells Angels OG x Chemdog via @Oldsog

These were germinated on Sept 26 as witness in this thread, along with all the grow parameters. This makes them 2 weeks old today.

These fem seeds were germinated and then put into an experimental grow system using fogponics and O2 injection at the roots.

AD830356 B688 4FBC BF3A 852FB2CA36CB

345932B3 4504 4CE5 8C6D EADB03391135

7AAD1200 E8A8 4ED2 87DA 708824B428B9

For real, that is a 2 week old seed.

Now it is going into an RDWC with LED AC CO2, the works. Let the games begin.

This is actually a 4x8 tent with 2 13 Gal pots and a 55 gal res, but I will only use one plant for this challenge, appropriately labeled.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Wow, I am excited and honored to participate in my first ever grow challenge! This is my girl:
Epoxy Og from old school chronic
40 gal bag of living soil
Only giving compost tea and a few dry amendments(when/if needed)
Going into a 5x5 acinfinity tent

She is two days shy of 8 weeks, and id love to flip her, but we’re moving hopefully before the end of the month and I don’t want to cause any extra stress.
If anyone feels this one is too far along to enter please say so, i will start another.
Good luck to all!!

7DE7A975 6362 4FB3 A072 1E92D940F7ED
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Wow, I am excited and honored to participate in my first ever grow challenge! This is my girl:
Epoxy Og from old school chronic
40 gal bag of living soil
Only giving compost tea and a few dry amendments(when/if needed)
Going into a 5x5 acinfinity tent

She is two days shy of 8 weeks, and id love to flip her, but we’re moving hopefully before the end of the month and I don’t want to cause any extra stress.
If anyone feels this one is too far along to enter please say so, i will start another.
Good luck to all!!
You are good to go. We agree that anyone that had one going was in as long as it’s one plant, one scrog. Looking lovely, good luck! 👍

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

So I am in illinois, just moved here in june. The law is with med card you are allowed five. They dont limit size, so Id like to grow some monsters. Definitely not a ringer. I have some experience, but still consider myself a newbie. Ive only been growing indoors since last november, but ive had a few outdoor grows. And i couldnt care less about a prize or the bragging rights. I am just happy to be here!! Right now there’s four, three in 40s and one in a 20.

94258DA1 3E88 49C7 948F 2F7E68699F0F
ninjadip

ninjadip

Here is my entry.. @CannaGranny please let me know if this training can count for a scrog challenge.

Black Domina Cropk seeds
5 gallon dwc
Tent 2x2x4
My tent is going to severely limit me but @PerfecTrader encouraged me to put my hat in 😆 I know I'll never win by weight but I want to join along

So this was my mother and now I'm flipping it today and doing the best I can to get those branches low low low

I just did all that intense training in one session, not one snap, I owe this to silica 👍

@CannaGranny does this count?

PXL 20221015 191425271
PXL 20221015 201819520
PXL 20221015 201825469
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I have 2 solo plants in a 4x4 im cutting down today, do those count? I also have 6 seedlings started, im taking the 2 I think are best at vegging out, and putting them in their own 4x4, those wont be ready for 11 weeks though, they get a longer veg. I cant get the pics to my pc very easy, so ill go snap a pic of the one plant. .its wild how big the buds are. Not as pretty as id like, lots of foctailing. But they are big and dense. Closeup looks like fire so im stoked. I dont really like putting exact dried weights on here but its well over a lb from the looks. This is Jack Herer fast from seedsman. Ill post the other one later.

20221016 121625
20221016 121516 HDR
20221016 121443 HDR
20221016 121503 HDR
20221016 121435 HDR
20221016 121359
Last edited:
Zombierider

Zombierider

Ok so here is my entry for this competition! She is a week old lil Peyote Wifi from Seedsman. Supposed to be a high yielding sativa dom strain that has a fuely/gassy terp profile. I ended up pulling a stoner noob move and leaving my light WAY TOO HIGH
This Page Is For Entries Pics and Progress and Final Weigh In of Your Grow Only. All discussions questions etc please use original contest invite page.
Contest Rules:
One Plant
Must Be On Scrog
Entry Pic and End Of Grow Pics Required Along With Disclosure of Strain Being Cultivated and Container Size
Scrog Size Must Be Stated.
Journaling of Grow Appreciated
Two Division’s: Indoor and Outdoor: Two Winners
Current Grows In Process Are Eligible
Contest Currently In Progress.
Contest Ends March 1st 2023
Weigh In March 28th 2023 (You May Weigh In At Anytime But Last Weigh In Day is March 28, 2023)
Contest is One Plant, One Scrog, CannaGranny Style
You Win Bragging Rights and may display a Winning Banner! 🙂
Good Luck To All, Let’s Grow!!!

EDIT: Here is the discussion thread, please use that for commenting, this thread is for reporting grow and results.

After a week of growing some seedlings, I decided that Im gonna enter my healthy-looking little Peyote Wifi from Seedsman into the competition! Here she is not even a week after popping out of her seed. Supposed to be a 26% thc strain with a nice fuely/earthy terpene profile! I basically look for flavors in genetics, dont care much about "indica" or "sativa", its all about the TERRRPS. Anyway, I accidentally left the light on too high (noob move lol) and she got a bit stressed, but I think she will pull through now that I got her crusing at 25 DLI.
Im gonna go ahead and pull out the big dog 5x5 tent and scrog her out as much as possible in there until flip. I figure an 8-9 week veg, then an 11-week flower and I will JUST make it to the March 28 deadline :). 100% coco, GH flora series nutes. The photo is of the peyote wifi on seedsman, nice looking bud!

Peywif1
306536851 825243585454655 2118328715102930309 n
305113961 664723968329350 7750010487542374964 n
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Here is my second Jack Herer Fast. This was under a 600w hps. Leafs are heavily damaged due to adding only water for the last 3 weeks. I more less rushed it to the finish line. I cut the both down just know after a few days of dark. Imma leave them just like that too. I aint got time for all this honestly. . running 4 separate hydro tents staggered sucks. Im ready to watch some plants veg honestly.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ill be trimming it as the weeks go on, wont know how much the total is for quite some time. It seems im way under on my guesses, and this is what I considered trimmed properly. 0 larf and broken off the main stems.

This is Jack Herer Fast, sucks to trim, but id say ill hit the 2lb mark. So far, ive gotten 2 oz trimmed in 4hours lol. . im picky lets just say that. This will prolly be the last update on my solo plants. The other jack is horrible weed and we wont talk about that one. Pretty sure im finally able to tackle a plant.

7munkee

7munkee

Amnesia Haze in a 15-gallon EarthBox with, crab meal, malted barley, sprouted corn seed, Kelp meal, and vermiculite added to my no-till soil.

3x3 under a Maxsisun MG3000 300 watt bar light.

The plan is water only from seed to chop and I am at day 66 of a 60 day veg time. So, 1 week into flower.
20221030 173041

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Amnesia Haze in a 15-gallon EarthBox with, crab meal, malted barley, sprouted corn seed, Kelp meal, and vermiculite added to my no-till soil.

3x3 under a Maxsisun MG3000 300 watt bar light.

The plan is water only from seed to chop and I am at day 66 of a 60 day veg time. So, 1 week into flower.

Man every time yall post your grows I'm like "what the heck am I doing in this challenge" 😆

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Ill be trimming it as the weeks go on, wont know how much the total is for quite some time. It seems im way under on my guesses, and this is what I considered trimmed properly. 0 larf and broken off the main stems.

This is Jack Herer Fast, sucks to trim, but id say ill hit the 2lb mark. So far, ive gotten 2 oz trimmed in 4hours lol. . im picky lets just say that. This will prolly be the last update on my solo plants. The other jack is horrible weed and we wont talk about that one. Pretty sure im finally able to tackle a plant.
that looks wicked good. When you mean "fast" it was an auto? And you talkin 2pizzles from fkin 1 plant 🥺 or were there others?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

that looks wicked good. When you mean "fast" it was an auto? And you talkin 2pizzles from fkin 1 plant 🥺 or were there others?
2lbs from the one plant in a 4x4. Idk what the fast stands for. Its from seedsman, ive always liked them. They do grow fast but that one had at least a 5 week veg before I put it in there. It was almost dead at that. Ill post the thread sometime tomorrow. Im done for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom