Continuing a led conversation

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Well from the stench you might know where this conversion started.If you can not stand the heat they should stay out of the kitchen,not close it.
T the viii,
I will admit I use/sell the most expensive tanks out there. But I unlike some people I will tell you up front they are the most expensive tanks out there.And that if you get 1 oz more per plant that alone will pay for itself. That sets me apart from cheap ass equipment hawker.
My buckets out produce my competition from other tank makers let alone buckets with dirt.
When I said led's was great for closet growers I did not mean that as a put down. I admire how they can grow in such a small place and control those environs. I use big rooms with large equipment and have problem controlling everything.
As far as $1500 per 1000 hps well I am just a poor boy and glad I do not have to shop where you do. I spend about $145 for a 1000w hps bare bones kit and about $100 per bulb. So you can take my original 10x the price add about 8x more for your pricing so know I am at 18x.
I am an old dog that does not learn new tricks everyday but I have eyes that still see with help. When you show me a tree grown with leds that will not take me years to recoup my money I might consider tearing down my room.
I am glad you and others are trying new things that is how we evolve. Just do not believe hype until you tasted it. Hell people believe the hype about natural supplements till it is a multi billion dollar industry with no long term documented proof.
I wish you a huge harvest with your light. Suerte JK

Papa

Papa

Supporter
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jalisco Kid again."

Papa

O

Oregonic

LEDS might be great and all that but anyone selling a product that call their customer base idiots or no one at the farm can grow, blah blah, everyone but me and those who agree with me are stupid...... calling names and throwing insults because people are skeptical is a good way to scare off a lot of potential customers, plus its pretty childish.

A person can only read so much of that shit before they say, I don't give a fuck how well it works, I would rather buy HID just so I don't have to deal with the person selling the leds.

K

kuz

Fun times over in the led forum again? lol. I stay far away from that place.

O

Old HAGgler

haha JK THANK YOU!

yeah all my posts got deleted, just started that other thread and looked down to see this.

dude that girl is afraid of the heat of the oven and the bitch IS IN THE YARD

haggler

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not feel so much like that. That's her corner. I was responding to a person I saw up on the board,Tobor, I did not realize it was where it was. I feel her real problem is thin skin and lack of confidence in her product. Since she protest a bit too loud it just draws out the people. It's like a football game,if the crowd see's it is upsetting the other teams quarterback they just get louder. She needs to ignore those types and rep her product. Satisfied customers will quite the loudmouths,poor service with a bad product will bring them on. Her timing is not right,or maybe it is and she just has to grind thru not having a good product yet. It's like trying to sell electric cars in the early eighties. Good idea just the technology was just not there yet. JK

Top Bottom