Controller 69 pro im lost sigh

• Thread starter phillyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phillyguy

I should have known better than to get this. I'm to literall and instructions confuse me. If the manual gave you step by step instructions I'd be golden.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I should have known better than to get this. I'm to literall and instructions confuse me. If the manual gave you step by step instructions I'd be golden.
I use them and like them and will help you if I can. Where would you like to start?

N

Natep

You are trying to hard. Each port is a separate trigger. Don’t try and control two devices off one port. For me I have port 1 set to control my in-line fan. Set to auto. High temp 80 low temp off. High humidity set to 60%. Low humidity off. Port 2 is my humidifier set to auto high temp off low temp off high humidity off low humidity set to 58% port three is my heater. Set to auto high temp off low temp set to 78 high humidity off low humidity off. Hope that helps.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

It takes a bit to get the values right but once set you won't regret the investment

N

Natep

Do these values make the fan turn off?
They should turn the fan on when it hits this value. If you want the fan to have a constant minimum speed. You need to go to the off setting and set the fan speed to what ever speed you want. I would suggest 1. Then when it gets hot or humid from there it will ramp the fan up

Newty

Newty

Also set it up through your phone with advanced automations, much easier IMO. In advanced automations, all the settings are on pretty much one page and everything is easier to figure out.

N

Natep

Also set it up through your phone with advanced automations, much easier IMO. In advanced automations, all the settings are on pretty much one page and everything is easier to figure out.
Could not agree more.

P

phillyguy

When I try to set it up. I go to off mode and set my fan to 1. Shouldnt this turn the fan on 1? While on the same port I go to high temp. I hold down the up and down arrows and it clears everything but the high humidity setting is blinking. I set a value for temp and nothing happens still. Now my app says there is something wrong with my wifi. Wtf? I follow the video and blank. Not working if I understand it.

P

phillyguy

So I select the port. I go to off mode and set it to 1. I then go to auto set the temp and fan speed. I turn off the low temperature setting
My exhaust comes on and it switches on the exhaust at the 8 power not 3 like in off mode.

N

Natep

Just the port that control the fan. Reconnect to it through the app. You might have to delete the device and reconnect.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
So I select the port. I go to off mode and set it to 1. I then go to auto set the temp and fan speed. I turn off the low temperature setting
My exhaust comes on and it switches on the exhaust at the 8 power not 3 like in off mode.
This is one of the most confusing aspects of these controllers. The off and on settings are what will happen in auto mode based on the trigger(s). So, for example, if you set your exhaust fan port to off=0 and on=1, the fan will run at level 0 when it isn't triggered, and it will run at level 1 when it is triggered. If you want the fan to run constantly, set off=1 (or some value greater than 1.

Newty

Newty

I'm going to show you how to setup an Advance Automation for a fan.

Open the app and click on your controller
Screenshot 20240215 113810 AC Infinity

Next Click the (A) at the bottom of the screen
Screenshot 20240215 113815 AC Infinity

Next click the Blue Plus sign
Screenshot 20240215 090513 AC Infinity

For fans we want to run Auto Mode so click Auto Mode
Screenshot 20240215 090541 AC Infinity

Next we click the equipment we want to make an automation for. I renamed mine, if you didn't yours will be labeled Port 1,2,3,4
Screenshot 20240215 114002 AC Infinity

The next pictures are all shown on 1 screen and this screen has all the settings on 1 page so it makes it easier.
You can run it 24/7 or make a Day Automation and a Night Automation, you would just create a new Automation like above but you would change the times to what you want.
If you set a high trigger then shut off the low triggers, also recommended controlling temp if you're new to this. 78 is a good high temp trigger. Shut off low temp and both humidity triggers.
Set your minimum fan speed, this will make the fan run continuously.
Set your max if you would like, the fan won't run faster then the speed you choose.
Transition temp of 2 is good fans. If you have transition set to 2 and temp 78, once the temp hits 78 the fan will go up 1 level from your minimum speed set and for every 2 degrees over 78 it will go up another fan speed.
So if you had your fan at level 3 and temp rose to 78, your fan would go to level 4 and if temp rises to 80 the fan will go up another level.
Hope this helps.
Screenshot 20240215 114947 AC Infinity

Screenshot 20240215 115012 AC Infinity

Screenshot 20240215 115024 AC Infinity

Screenshot 20240215 115029 AC Infinity

Screenshot 20240215 115032 AC Infinity

Top Bottom