Controlling Chocolope height. Help Please!

• Thread starter Sweet Leaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweet Leaf

Okay so i have a grow box 3' x 4' x 5' 6". I'm planning on growing Red Dragon, LA Confidential, and Chocolope. My only worry is that i won't be able to control the height of the chocolope in my grow area. Does anyone who has had experience with this plant know if i'm gonna be able to keep it under 5' by topping or super cropping this beast?

S

Sweet Leaf

Oops!

I totally posted this in the wrong section, my bad mods. you can delete/close this if you want. i'm gonna repost in the proper section.

S

sativablast

5 feet shud be plenny, super crop tie down watever shud work

true grit

true grit

And if you hit flower and height is a concern from stretch, you still have the first week or two of flower to Supercrop as necessary. Then you can tie the elbows down. Just a thought! Make sure to post up some logs, la con and chocolope sound bueno.

S

Sweet Leaf

Thanks Grit, This will be my second grow, made the mistake of not logging my first. I will definitely post up pics and progress once i get the ball rolling. Still waiting on the seeds to get here. I am stoked on this grow though man, my two favorite strains. The Red Dragon is sort of a wild card, thought i should throw a hybrid in there to make things interesting. Never smoked the Red Dragon, but ive heard nothing but good things about it.

B

Bobby_604

It doesn't grow as much as the breeder say. I have it in my garden and my Black Domina and C99 are outgrowing it easily.

E

everTree

Buy the stuff that stops plants from growing, once they hit a certain height. You could always shorten your light cycle, that will slow down the growth process. Where's the machete, lol... that works everytime, no more tree...

lilhydro

lilhydro

i would super crop and tie down after, man that chocolope is a very good strain

Top Bottom